PDA

View Full Version : Mezerna PO115C Finishing Glaze

Whitethunder46
03-22-2008, 07:33 PM
Anybody have some good use with this product?

Menzerna Finishing Glaze PO 115C Free Bonus! (http://autogeek.net/menzerna-finishing-glaze.html)

Any noticeable difference to any other glazes such as XMT glaze, CK's RMG or VM.

After reading the description, sounds almost identical to Pinnacle's Paint cleaner but with some good filling properties. Any confirmation on this?

It says it is water based and used Kaolin clay as it's filling property. No mention of carnauba, so anyone ever try applying a sealant over this?

And finally anyone got any durability results with this glaze after applying a wax?

ScottB
03-23-2008, 01:14 PM
if I remember correctly, they suggest a carnauba over it. Nice after a final polish as wanted/needed for additional light filling. I dont remember wetness being its strong point.

ROMEO
10-30-2010, 01:26 AM
I figure I would bring this OLD tread back on set of creating a new one...

I want to try this out since I have a couple of marks on my jeep from off roadding, but I don't want to buff them out and eat too much of the clear coat.

I did a search on here to see what kind of feed back was on it, but no much info on it, so, what's the deal with this? Is it was good as their polishes???
Feed back please

AeroCleanse
10-30-2010, 11:14 AM
I have a bottle of it and have never used it.

Mike Phillips
10-30-2010, 01:04 PM
I did a search on here to see what kind of feed back was on it, but no much info on it, so, what's the deal with this? Is it was good as their polishes???

Yes, it is as good as their other polishes in the sense that it is a high quality product just like all their other polishes are high quality products.

It is listed as having .5 Cut so it's cutting ability is pretty nominal and it's used primarily like a non-abrasive pure polish to maximize gloss and create a perfect finish. Somewhat like a person would use M81, M03 or Imperial Hand Glaze.

The word glaze is pretty generic anymore so don't confuse this glaze with a wax or paint sealant as this is a body shop safe product meaning it has no wax or silicone in it.

After using it you would still want to seal the paint with a wax or paint sealant if the paint in question is past 30 days air cure.

What are you working on?
What are you trying to accomplish?

:)

ROMEO
10-30-2010, 08:32 PM
Yes, it is as good as their other polishes in the sense that it is a high quality product just like all their other polishes are high quality products.

It is listed as having .5 Cut so it's cutting ability is pretty nominal and it's used primarily like a non-abrasive pure polish to maximize gloss and create a perfect finish. Somewhat like a person would use M81, M03 or Imperial Hand Glaze.

The word glaze is pretty generic anymore so don't confuse this glaze with a wax or paint sealant as this is a body shop safe product meaning it has no wax or silicone in it.

After using it you would still want to seal the paint with a wax or paint sealant if the paint in question is past 30 days air cure.

What are you working on?
What are you trying to accomplish?

:)

I'm working on my Jeep Commander, it is my daily driver, and I do go off roadding in it, but at the same time I like to keep it as spot less as possible.

There are a couple of scratches I want to fill, specially on the hood, I think they might be pass the point to where I want to buff them out, but they bug me a lot every time I see them!!! ( Maybe I should stop taking it off roadding and covering it in mud... Nah... LOL)