PDA

View Full Version : I'm still around....

TMQ
03-17-2020, 09:46 PM
Don't post much these days but I do check in from time to time.

You'll find me over at FaceBook.

Mr Tommy's Wash, Buff and Wax - Auto Detailing Service - Rockville, Maryland - 849 Photos | Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Mr-Tommys-Wash-Buff-and-Wax-103419591084356/?modal=admin_todo_tour)

Tom

Mdjas
03-18-2020, 06:31 AM
Your pretty local to me. Im in mount airy md. Nice to see ya posting. Post up some of your work. Would love to see some. And nice to meet ya

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87407)

Mike Phillips
03-18-2020, 07:55 AM
Hi Tommy,

Good to see you again. I scanned through your Facebook page, looks like you're doing top notch work as is your normal.

I have hundreds of people take my classes each year but I rarely get to follow-up with them to see how they're doing after taking a class. Looks like you're killing it!

And... thank you for the plug!

https://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/722/medium/Tommyscreenshot.JPG

:dblthumb2:

TMQ
03-18-2020, 08:39 PM
Mdjas....Come on up to Bruno's Classic Muscle in Rockville. Lots to see...

Send me a text before coming and I'll give you a tour!!!

Later,

Tom

TMQ
03-18-2020, 08:45 PM
Mike....because of you and because of your class I'm able to do top notch work.

Once I got the basics down from the class...the rest is spending hours and hours behind the polisher!

I'm getting to the point where I can look at a car and paint and know which polish to reach for AND nail it at the first time around!!!

Thanks Mike, for giving me a second career after retirement!!!

Tom

Sizzle Chest
03-18-2020, 08:54 PM
Great post Tom! Awesome!

Mdjas
03-18-2020, 09:12 PM
Mdjas....Come on up to Bruno's Classic Muscle in Rockville. Lots to see...

Send me a text before coming and I'll give you a tour!!!

Later,

Tom

Will do. Ill have to check it out once all this virus junk settles itself down. Ill look into that

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87407)

TMQ
03-18-2020, 10:09 PM
Thanks Scott....

Mike Phillips
03-19-2020, 11:06 AM
Mike....because of you and because of your class I'm able to do top notch work.

Once I got the basics down from the class...the rest is spending hours and hours behind the polisher!

I'm getting to the point where I can look at a car and paint and know which polish to reach for AND nail it at the first time around!!!

Thanks Mike, for giving me a second career after retirement!!!

Tom

The most rewarding part of my job is reading success stories like yours.

Keep on shining!

:dblthumb2:

Avgguy
03-20-2020, 08:56 AM
Congrats on your success and taking it to the next level. Great "retirement". I haven't been to a class yet but hoping to in the next year or so. Moved to Arkansas from the Carolinas and haven't started the detail biz back up yet. Just trying to stay current on knowledge.

Mike has helped me a lot with detailing thru videos and answering questions and sharing his knowledge. 've been a supv/mgr. my whole career but after watching Mike's videos and asking some questions I'm pretty decent with a buffer too. Have had many happy customers because of him and several of you on this forum.

TMQ
03-20-2020, 09:05 AM
If you take the class--it's a game changer!

I've heard that even experienced detailers are still leaving class with new skills and information...!

Tom

Avgguy
03-20-2020, 12:46 PM
If you take the class--it's a game changer!

I've heard that even experienced detailers are still leaving class with new skills and information...!

Tom

I have no doubt and I'm looking forward to it. I'm also a car nut so hope we can detail some cool rides.

mdbenge
03-20-2020, 08:24 PM
Glad to hear from you Tom. Lurked and posted from a 'lost' account for years. Your posts were ones I looked forward to. Your shop is doing top notch work and glad you are enjoying it.

PaulMys
03-20-2020, 08:48 PM
Mr. Tommy kicking some swirl a$$!

Great to hear from you, Tom. And loving the work.

Good for you, brother. :)