PDA

View Full Version : DP Car Shampoo Review

Dr Oldz
03-08-2020, 07:49 PM
DP Car Shampoo (https://www.autogeek.net/dp-car-shampoo.html)

I was sent this product at no charge along with a bunch of other DP products. Very nice of AG!!

What you can expect is my honest thoughts..... I didn’t have to pay for anything so I have no problem letting someone else try something I don’t like or throwing it away. I also feel that a product can’t be improved if people don’t give their honest thoughts/suggestions.

Scent: French Vanilla that is subtitle. Very nice.

Dilution: 1oz per 5 gallon wash bucket

Lubricity: above average but not the highest I have ever used. Still very good tho.

Cleaning ability: very good.

Suds: yes very

rinseability: rinses always very easily!!

my thoughts: I really liked the overall performance of this shampoo. Nice scent makes it pleasant to use. I like concentrated shampoos like this. While it is highly concentrated, I had no issues with it completely mixing with the water as some other concentrated shampoos do. Cleans great and rinses away easily. For me if a shampoo doesn’t rinse easily, it hits the trash... it is a deal breaker.

While I read there are polymers in the formula somewhere, I didn’t notice any gloss enhancing properties or at least any that stood out to me.

Would I personally purchase this product? See “cons” below

Would I recommend this: Yes to pro and weekend warriors alike.

Pros: value, checks all boxes for a quality shampoo!

Cons: I would like to see this available in gallons in the future!

Thanks for reading

Jim

Meghan
03-09-2020, 07:16 AM
Jim always appreciate your honest comments, thanks for the review glad you like it and there will be gallons soon!

DMiglio
03-09-2020, 10:29 AM
Well Jim I agree with you 100% and now I don’t have to write a review myself as it would echo your words! I couldn’t pin point that scent, gonna give it another sniffy sniff test and see if I pick up on that French Vanilla.

Meghan
03-09-2020, 10:49 AM
Well Jim I agree with you 100% and now I don’t have to write a review myself as it would echo your words! I couldn’t pin point that scent, gonna give it another sniffy sniff test and see if I pick up on that French Vanilla.
No need to stick your nose back in the bottle, it's Vanilla!

Dr Oldz
05-26-2020, 09:15 PM
Just finished my bottle today. I really enjoyed using this shampoo. Looking forward to some of the DP line coming in gallons in the future!

john b
05-26-2020, 11:40 PM
i have tried all the soaps and have been more than happy with them right from the go.i am glad gallons are comeing out.