PDA

View Full Version : How to best wash glass microfiber towels

skyace888
02-09-2020, 07:33 PM
Hi all,

Curious if anyone has tips on washing glass microfiber towels to not leave lint on them. Just wash on cold with detergent / microrenew and airfluff in dryer? I've looked over the microfiber cleaning article here but it doesn't call out glass towels specifically and I feel like I've seen lint issues before.

Thanks!

Eldorado2k
02-09-2020, 08:01 PM
My question is exactly what kind of microfiber towels are they? If they’re not waffle weave microfiber towels, they outta be. Trying to use regular low nap or plush microfiber towels for glass duties is working the hard way, with the possibility of lint being 1 of the main reasons.

If they are waffle weaves, I recommend washing them in their own wash load alongside your wash mitts and other drying towels and separate from all your other microfiber towels. That’s what I’ve done for years and I’ve never had a lint issue with my glass towels.

skyace888
02-09-2020, 08:05 PM
Thanks for the quick reply.

Yes most of my glass towels are waffle weave. Some are other style glass towels from AG.

Eldorado2k
02-09-2020, 08:08 PM
Thanks for the quick reply.

Yes most of my glass towels are waffle weave. Some are other style glass towels from AG.

Yup. Wash them with your wash mitts. Wash mitts by nature don’t carry the possibility of having/spreading lint. Normal microfiber towels however, do.