PDA

View Full Version : How does a car get this nasty?!!

Stauffer Garage
02-08-2020, 09:30 AM
Dirtiest Car Detailing Series Ep. 23 of a Subaru Legacy Wagon that was a subscribers car. They recently purchased it to try to flip the car and it was in need of some serious cleaning so when they reached out to me I jumped at the opportunity to transform this car! Make sure you check out there reaction at the end!

https://youtu.be/VoxPjgkQg5A

lj993
02-09-2020, 08:32 AM
That is just amazing. I threw up in my mouth every time that you emptied the dirty water. Other than cars with random bodily fluids and dead rodents, that is the most disgusting vehicle I have ever seen. You might consider getting a tetanus shot. Incredible work. As you suggest, I would have simply replaced the carpet with a salvage lot donor. How long did it take and much did you charge for the clean up.

Great work. Phil

806er
03-02-2020, 11:43 PM
Hey Stauffer!
Brand new to the forum but I have followed you on YouTube for a long time. Another great vid!

FUNX650
03-03-2020, 05:19 PM
Just a guess:
By having dirty/bad owners?

YouTube (https://m.youtube.com/watch?=67xm9Ig2T-A)

Bob

Sharply Dressed
03-04-2020, 12:49 PM
Incredible transformation. Great work

Stauffer Garage
03-12-2020, 05:46 AM
That is just amazing. I threw up in my mouth every time that you emptied the dirty water. Other than cars with random bodily fluids and dead rodents, that is the most disgusting vehicle I have ever seen. You might consider getting a tetanus shot. Incredible work. As you suggest, I would have simply replaced the carpet with a salvage lot donor. How long did it take and much did you charge for the clean up.

Great work. Phil

This one was around 6-7 hours in total... granted that included some camera movement as well to get the shots in the video. Any of the cars I film for my channel I detail 100% free of charge.

Stauffer Garage
03-12-2020, 05:47 AM
Hey Stauffer!
Brand new to the forum but I have followed you on YouTube for a long time. Another great vid!

Heck yes!!! You'll love this forum as well! Everyone on here is really helpful and the information is top notch!