PDA

View Full Version : 15% off tool but Flex PXE and Cbeast conviently only pre order (no discount)

Coatingsarecrack
01-31-2020, 03:48 AM
Funny that the Flex tools on sale but probably the two newest and hyped items or Pre order as in you cant use the discount.

Feels kinda shafty to me. I get not being stock but if I’m willing to wait I think we should get the discount.

Anyways other tools on sale if you need something jump on it.... only good for 48 hours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JWilliams.RadiantDetail
01-31-2020, 04:53 AM
Detailing stores online have sales all the time, but you almost never see Flex included. Which leads me to believe Flex has the say when their stuff goes on sale.

Coatingsarecrack
01-31-2020, 06:05 AM
All flex is listed on their sale and not on disclaimer list like rupes and griots polishers only. All other flex products on sale... wouldn’t be complaining if it wasn’t. Just been waiting for sale to buy a PXE...

Not mad that its not instock.... dont care if it takes 3 months to get. Just wanted sale price.

PEAD19
01-31-2020, 06:01 PM
I am going to take advantage of this and grab the new 3401 supa beast. Been waiting on some type of sale to go with my gift certificate. Plus free shipping helps also.

Coatingsarecrack
01-31-2020, 06:45 PM
Yeah you can get the bew 3401 gear driven... thats nice and all but as a hobbyist i dont think i need gear driven as time is not really important. I do need a micro polisher though.

Might get one though and pass on the pxe and get Adam’s new micro....

PEAD19
01-31-2020, 06:57 PM
Well, tried to purchase the new corded 3401, and it is in stock but it tells me at checkout that I can this item does not qualify for the 15% discount... ugh. They are closed now, so I cant contact them.

PEAD19
01-31-2020, 07:02 PM
Yeah you can get the bew 3401 gear driven... thats nice and all but as a hobbyist i dont think i need gear driven as time is not really important. I do need a micro polisher though.

Might get one though and pass on the pxe and get Adam’s new micro....

I am kinda just a hobbyist at this time also. But I am working 60+ hrs a week right now and raising a family. So saving time is big for me. Would be a nice upgrade from my HF polisher. Still have plans for the HF polisher though.

Coatingsarecrack
01-31-2020, 10:40 PM
I am kinda just a hobbyist at this time also. But I am working 60+ hrs a week right now and raising a family. So saving time is big for me. Would be a nice upgrade from my HF polisher. Still have plans for the HF polisher though.

Please update us on what they say.

PEAD19
02-01-2020, 09:33 AM
Please update us on what they say.

Got an email back and tried it again. It went through this time. Not sure what the trouble was.

PEAD19
02-01-2020, 05:59 PM
I got to say thanks and hats off to Autogeek customer service. My wife was the one in contact with Marquez from Autogeek. Seems they might have had a block on all polishers possibly and it was fixed. Anybody else try to by a flex tool during the 15% sale?

Coatingsarecrack
02-01-2020, 08:56 PM
Tried on the PXE. No bueno