PDA

View Full Version : 3D coating video

Mgavin1985
01-25-2020, 02:06 PM
Autogeek released a good video with the 3D owner and Mike talking about coating development it was pretty neat. I like 3D stuff I have a some of there Nano drums and like majority of there abrasives. Has anyone tried it yet? I like that 3D is always coming out with new tech stuff that’s not related to sio2.

also watched cool YouTube video of ceramic coating testing of IGL vs fenylab vs Mistico Forte an 8 section test I think it’s got to be a forum member on here.

PEAD19
01-25-2020, 05:38 PM
Autogeek released a good video with the 3D owner and Mike talking about coating development it was pretty neat. I like 3D stuff I have a some of there Nano drums and like majority of there abrasives. Has anyone tried it yet? I like that 3D is always coming out with new tech stuff that’s not related to sio2.

also watched cool YouTube video of ceramic coating testing of IGL vs fenylab vs Mistico Forte an 8 section test I think it’s got to be a forum member on here.

I also like 3D products but you dont hear much about them... Where might this video be? Is it for a specific new 3D product?

Mgavin1985
01-25-2020, 07:15 PM
I also like 3D products but you dont hear much about them... Where might this video be? Is it for a specific new 3D product?

it’s autogeek YouTube account they just released it