PDA

View Full Version : Looking for: Towels to replace my Eagle Edgeless

MrOneEyedBoh
01-12-2020, 02:58 PM
So I bought these years ago when they were relatively cheap and since then the price has went up pretty good. Being that MF technology isnt nothing new, there has to be other viable alternatives out there that do just as good of a job as these did. When I bought mine they were liek 450gsm but I think now they have 350, 500 and 600gsm... What Im looking to use them for us QD/spray wax and WW/RWs. I dont want dual pile either and 16x16 and edgeless if possible.

So any suggestions?

FUNX650
01-12-2020, 04:27 PM
When I bought mine they were liek 450gsm
but I think now they have 350, 500 and 600gsm...

What Im looking to use them for us QD/spray
wax and WW/RWs. I dont want dual pile either
and 16x16 and edgeless if possible.

•How about some microfiber towels that are:
-Edgeless
-16X16
-470 GSM
-80/20 (polyester/polyamide);
-S. Korean sourced, 100% Split Microfiber
-Task specific for: WW/RW; QD; Final Wipe
-Available in 4 colors

Note:
•Price depends on quantity purchased.
-[Example: Since I usually buy 30 of these
at a time, they cost: @$3.82ea. ($114.60)]
-Yep...Kind of expensive; but well worth it,
to me, in the long run.

Bob

dcjredline
01-12-2020, 05:42 PM
I too hate the dual pile. I think you are going to be hard pressed to find something that is cheaper and just as good as the Eagles

PaulMys
01-12-2020, 05:51 PM
I too hate the dual pile. I think you are going to be hard pressed to find something that is cheaper and just as good as the Eagles

I agree. The Eagle edgeless are a pretty good "bang for the buck".

I have no complaints with mine.

fly07sti
01-12-2020, 06:42 PM
The Cobra quick detail towels are a pretty nice towel. Especially when you get em on BOGO or a 25% off sale.

The Guz
01-12-2020, 08:50 PM
Have you considered switching over to using a wash mitt when rinseless washing and then just investing in towels for your spray wax, QD's and whatever else.

JWilliams.RadiantDetail
01-12-2020, 10:04 PM

A place that's Pro for Towels Has some that are really close to the Eagle's and they're like $2 each. I can't say absolutely they're equal to Eagle's, but the ones I've had felt just as soft, I didn't notice any linting and all held up phenomenally. I'm pretty baffled at their prices. I just bought some towels from there that are like the Cobra Shine & Buff for $2.50 each, I don't even know how that's possible. They feel about as thick, are super plush and have 2 different color sides with the silk edging. $30 for 8 of them shipped.

Google the words Towel and Pros, they have cheap and fast shipping too.

MrOneEyedBoh
01-13-2020, 03:44 AM
A place that's Pro for Towels Has some that are really close to the Eagle's and they're like $2 each. I can't say absolutely they're equal to Eagle's, but the ones I've had felt just as soft, I didn't notice any linting and all held up phenomenally. I'm pretty baffled at their prices. I just bought some towels from there that are like the Cobra Shine & Buff for $2.50 each, I don't even know how that's possible. They feel about as thick, are super plush and have 2 different color sides with the silk edging. $30 for 8 of them shipped.

Google the words Towel and Pros, they have cheap and fast shipping too.Have they passed a scratch test?