PDA

View Full Version : Partnership Marketing: Does anyone do this?

Dan Tran
12-29-2019, 10:06 PM
So I have been busy this winter preparing for my 2020 season as some may have already figure out from my other posts. But this one is in regards to partnership marketing.

Have any of you contacted auto repair shops, auto parts stores, and restoration services and offered to:

• Feature other local business on your site
• Offer a coupon code for other brands exclusively
• Requested for your website to be linked to theirs website as well.

Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks!

Cruzscarwash
12-29-2019, 10:11 PM
So I have been busy this winter preparing for my 2020 season as some may have already figure out from my other posts. But this one is in regards to partnership marketing.

Have any of you contacted auto repair shops, auto parts stores, and restoration services and offered to:

• Feature other local business on your site
• Offer a coupon code for other brands exclusively
• Requested for your website to be linked to theirs website as well.

Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks!Yes, I've teamed up with importers, paint shops and now an upholstery shop and we all work together to get each other clients.

I've also been able to secure training for other detail shops and I'm on the hook to emergency situations. For instance a few weeks ago they had an SUV that the detail the just couldn't get to stop marring so I was called over. I brought my polishing kit and worked the vehicle for them. In cases like this I still get a monthly salary plus 50% of the jobs profits. It's been working out pretty good so far and it's what's allowed me to be able to start renting a shop starting January

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Dan Tran
12-29-2019, 10:29 PM
Yes, I've teamed up with importers, paint shops and now an upholstery shop and we all work together to get each other clients.

I've also been able to secure training for other detail shops and I'm on the hook to emergency situations. For instance a few weeks ago they had an SUV that the detail the just couldn't get to stop marring so I was called over. I brought my polishing kit and worked the vehicle for them. In cases like this I still get a monthly salary plus 50% of the jobs profits. It's been working out pretty good so far and it's what's allowed me to be able to start renting a shop starting January

That’s awesome. You have my number. We should catch up soon. But congratulations on your shop. I am hopeful, but not anytime soon.

Cruzscarwash
12-29-2019, 10:31 PM
That’s awesome. You have my number. We should catch up soon. But congratulations on your shop. I am hopeful, but not anytime soon.It wouldn't have been possible if I didn't team up with these other shops. They got to know me and actually surprised me with a location that they have found for me. I went and checked it out and it fit my needs pretty damn well.

Dan Tran
12-29-2019, 10:36 PM
It wouldn't have been possible if I didn't team up with these other shops. They got to know me and actually surprised me with a location that they have found for me. I went and checked it out and it fit my needs pretty damn well.

I hope to see pictures of the shop.