PDA

View Full Version : Meguiar's HD in Interior

CleanIT
12-26-2019, 10:03 AM
Does anyone use Hyper-Dressing on the interior? Being I have a gallon of it I decided to try it. I've used 303 for years and it's good too but the HD can go so much further. I diluted it around 10:1 if I had to guess and it came out great. I just sprayed it on my microfiber cloth and wiped it all down. No streaking on the LCD screen either. I also really like Meguiar's Interior Quik Detailer Cleaner but since I ran out I made a bottle of the HD. One downside is the grape smell. HD lasts longer than I had thought it would.

Eldorado2k
12-26-2019, 10:09 AM
I don’t use it on the interior of my Cadillac, but I have found HD to work well in other vehicles which have more hard plastic parts such as the kick panels, etc.. 1 thing leads to another and next thing you know you’re pretty much wiping darn near every piece of plastic & vinyl and it all looks great! I too was kind of surprised at how good it looks on interior.. I only ever dilute HD @1:1 so that’s how I use it. The grape scent is more than fine with me.[emoji4]

CleanIT
12-26-2019, 10:41 AM
You are right. My truck has a lot of large plastic parts so it works well on that. It does look great.

eric38schwartz
12-26-2019, 01:28 PM
For my interior spray, use McGuire's interior detailer. Cleans all plastic and faux leather surfaces, and leaves a nice shine. I like leaving a nice shine after I clean my surfaces.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk