PDA

View Full Version : Not what we had planned for the holidays

Pages : [1] 2

Justin at Final Inspection
12-24-2019, 01:24 PM
So this past week my family was dealt a devastating blow. My beloved mother suddenly passed away on Tuesday December 17th after a brief and sudden illness. To say my family and I are in disbelief is a understatement. I spoke with her on Friday evening and all was fine. By Saturday night she was in the hospital and early Tuesday she passed.

Yesterday was her service and if anyone who knows New England weather knows December can be awful. It just so happens that it was sunny and 50 degrees outside and it made for a beautiful service.

I guess it just goes to show you never know when your time is up and to live life to the fullest. I wasn't going to post but I feel as though this community is part of my family just as much as my blood family.

She was always a big supporter of my business and my passion for detailing. In fact I am pretty positive her neatness and always wanting to keep things clean rubbed off on me lol.

https://i.imgur.com/UHeeZOy.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/uy33yxx.jpg

Mdjas
12-24-2019, 01:39 PM
So sorry for your loss. Its tough i still think about my mom alot and she passed in 2012 2 days before my 23 birthday. Just try to remember all the wonderful times and remember shes not suffering anymore. God bless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MarkD51
12-24-2019, 02:26 PM
I am deeply sorry for your loss.

My own mother passed, January 18 2017, on her own 85th Birthday. She suffered many long years had colon cancer 8 years prior, then a total colostomy 7 months prior to her death. Was under in home Hospice care for exactly 2 months and two days.

She passed away at home, in her bed, Both the Hospice RN, and I were present.

Again, my deepest condolences and sympathy.

Don M
12-24-2019, 03:07 PM
Sorry for your loss. My wife lost her dad Dec 29th last year. She doesn't do well in December anyway and this year it's hitting her extra hard.

Losing someone close is never easy and for it to happen during such a major "Family Holiday" makes it worse. My prayers are with you.

vobro
12-24-2019, 03:29 PM
So sorry for the loss of your mom. I’m 50, see my parents weekly and I seriously dread the day they are no longer here.

Sizzle Chest
12-24-2019, 03:30 PM
Justin, I am very sorry to hear of your loss. My condolences go out to you, your family, friends and loved ones.

FUNX650
12-24-2019, 03:48 PM
The right words are sometimes hard to
find at a time like this...but I want you
to know that I care.

May God always be with you, and yours.

Bob

The Guz
12-24-2019, 03:53 PM
Sorry for your loss. The best thing to do at this time is to spend it with your family. Never easy to lose someone during the holidays. They will not be the same but you will always remember how good they can be.

Coopers ST
12-24-2019, 04:02 PM
Very sorry for your loss.

Jim w
12-24-2019, 04:52 PM
Sorry for your loss God bless you and your family.

custmsprty
12-24-2019, 05:20 PM
So sorry to hear this Justin. Our prayers and condolences to you and your family.

PaulMys
12-24-2019, 05:32 PM
Very sorry to hear this, Justin.

I guess the one positive thing that pops into my mind is the fact that your beautiful mother didn't suffer a long, drawn-out battle as some others often do.

My prayers and thoughts are with you my friend.

Bruno Soares
12-24-2019, 08:12 PM
I’m very sorry for your loss.

Markymapo
12-24-2019, 09:31 PM
Sorry for your loss. Holidays can be tough when loved ones are gone. Peace to you and your family.

Aaryn NZ
12-24-2019, 09:52 PM
.... Truely heartbroken for you Justin.

Share many stories of your wonderful Mother with your boys & I hope the fantastic memories ease the pain.

Aaryn NZ.