PDA

View Full Version : Just ordered my first Rupes... It’s a rotary!!!!

Billy Baldone
12-02-2019, 07:00 PM
Yep, just wanted to share with everyone that I took advantage of the $75 gift card and triple points. Who has one? Any advice/recommendations??? Thanks for looking

Dan Tran
12-02-2019, 08:28 PM
Congratulations to your new tool! I started back up in the RUPES line with the Mille, then the Bigfoot System including the iBrid. The Rotary is next.

Mike Phillips
12-02-2019, 08:37 PM
Any advice/recommendations???

Start with small pads, both foam and fiber.

If you want some normal Mike Phillips info on using a rotary, I have a bunch stuff written on this forum for the last 10 years. Just go to Skynet and type in,

Rotary Buffer Mike Phillips Autogeekonline.net

Rotary Polisher Mike Phillips Autogeekonline.net

But keep in mind, I'm not a YouTube Influencer, so what do I know....

:laughing:

PaulMys
12-02-2019, 08:40 PM
Rotary Polisher Mike Phillips Autogeekonline.net[/b]

But keep in mind, I'm not a YouTube Influencer, so what do I know....

:laughing:

I think you might have just coined a new one Mike. YTI. (YETI). Lol

Billy Baldone
12-02-2019, 09:05 PM
Thank you Mike. If you ever head back out to the Denver... ish area again I would love to take another roadshow with you. Awesome experience!!! I have probably buffed out a couple hundred cars in my short detailing life, but I am actually going to get some junk panels from a body shop to hone my skills

Mike Phillips
12-02-2019, 09:17 PM
If you ever head back out to the Denver... ish area again I would love to take another roadshow with you.

Awesome experience!!!

I’m glad you attended - as you experienced first hand - my classes are all on your feet and hands-on. There were no chairs.

Just 100% this —> :buffing:

:props:

Dr Oldz
12-02-2019, 10:04 PM
I have had one since they came out! I really like it and have put a ton of miles on it with no issue at all!!