PDA

View Full Version : Black friday sales!!!!

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

luckydawg
11-29-2019, 10:37 PM
PBMG( AGO & Autopia ) is still the best place that I have found for all around customer service for the non- business folks, maybe the folks with business get big discounts from other places, but I have not found a place the gives as many different, and as often discounts as PBMG- every single week they have at least one promotion, it doesnt get much better than that

Meghan
11-30-2019, 12:47 PM
Why did AG charges sales tax for off-state purchases? They didn’t in the past. Competition still doesn’t (200$ order when not to AG)

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline

It is the new tax law this year, legally we have to charge you tax, it is not a choice of ours nor any other company following the tax laws.

Meghan
11-30-2019, 12:55 PM
No gift certificate sales?
Holiday season is not over yet, but no this weekend we will not be having them on sale.

It’s getting easier to order from other retailers. I ordered from Shine Supply on Tuesday, it just got here 2 hours ago. Auto geek would have been at least another week. RUPES polishers were $50 off today, but here you get a $50 gift card. I love the forum, but the alternatives have gotten considerably better. It’s like AG got to the status they are, and rested on their laurels. It’s like watching my beloved Cornhuskers try to relive the 90s....
Not sure where you are located that an order takes a week to get to you unless you are on west coast. And not sure what "status" you think we are the same crew, same company, but resting on our laurels?? Well everyone has a right to their opinion but to say we are getting lazy or complacent is a strong statement, we strive everyday to bring the best education and tech support we can to our customers. Pride ourselves on amazing customer service and we all work as a family to keep this business providing it's best to our customers.

Yeah, that was a bad move. UPS really sucks.

With how bad UPS is, it would be nice to get orders shipped the same day like most other competitors.
Our same day ship rate is about 98% of orders, we moved to back to UPS for many reasons, one of those is they are shipping and moving packages on the weekends in most areas now.
But if you ever have issues you are welcome to email or call me directly and we will make sure you are well taken care of.

MarkD51
11-30-2019, 01:13 PM
Yeah, I just placed a small order just 20 minutes ago, and seen the few small dollars state tax applied. But, I also saved 25% on my order! Yay!

As Meghan said, is beyond the Businesses abilities, it's state laws.

I think my last two orders were sent via UPS, and hadn't had any problems. Thankfully AG packs their products in a bomb-proof fashion, well packed and padded, very solid Carboard Boxes, and heavy duty rip resistant Tapes. And Caps on Bottles-Jugs commonly taped in place that they aren't coming loose.

Anyone can have a mishap experience happen on occasion, but I'm still comfortable knowing that AG/Autopia will address any and all such possible issues with no hassles. In all of my thousands of dollars of purchases with both over the years, only one minor problem ever occurred, an LC 5" Backing Plate for my PC7424XP with mis-formed Threads, and they quickly took care of that, sending another immediately.

I'd say that's a pretty great track record!

spazzz
11-30-2019, 02:39 PM
I'm happy here.
Just placed an order yesterday, then came back for more.

50 for 20, gotta love it.....if you squint you can see it.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/grHHtdnOnbI85jj2kLMgQEQ3YCsj0VJPefo_KiFMWZm7Bzm8nO GdvxiatP1d9UKC95oG6sta-2BqwQxOojNDfF6WoiIiHOqzSkURkwdv2JAUEUzpRWJ7yOzyqYv G594KVAdeMketrg=w2400

MarkD51
11-30-2019, 03:07 PM
[QUOTE=spazzz;1658799]I'm happy here.
Just placed an order yesterday, then came back for more.

50 for 20, gotta love it.....if you squint you can see it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me, I only bought 4 items, small bottle of Duragloss #901, was running low here, yet have a whole gallon in storage out of state. A fresh bottle of Optimum Tire Shine, love this stuff, again was running low, a 500ml Bottle of Iron-X, to replace what I used over the past 2 days, and lastly I had to try it, a bottle of Pinnacle Souveran Spray Wax!

Dano shine
11-30-2019, 06:56 PM
I have to say Autogeek has the most discounted items every week. You won’t find that at many other Businesses. I myself missed a 25% off Flex polishers and was bummed because I thought Black Friday might of been a better offer, but you got to take the cookie when it passed.

luckydawg
11-30-2019, 07:03 PM
I have to say Autogeek has the most discounted items every week. You won’t find that at many other Businesses. I myself missed a 25% off Flex polishers and was bummed because I thought Black Friday might of been a better offer, but you got to take the cookie when it passed.
Where were you going to get 25% off flex polishers?
Dont want to say thats not gonna happen--- but--- I and many other folks surely would like to hear where

ghostwrench
12-01-2019, 03:08 PM
I ordered Wolfgang Fuzion wax I've been thinking about purchasing for last several months. The Black Friday sale and free shipping made me pull the trigger finally.

Since I live in Arizona, I won't see the product until a week from Monday though. The comment about being easier to purchase from other online retailers resonates with me. I can receive products I order from that "other" website within 2 days with free shipping vs paying $5.95 for the product to arrive on Monday after the next weekend, which is a real bummer when I'm planning my detail supply needs for the following weekend.

Bill D
12-01-2019, 03:18 PM
I think you’ll be pleased with Fuzion. It’s what my daily driver has been wearing for 9 years.

Dano shine
12-01-2019, 03:34 PM
Where were you going to get 25% off flex polishers?
Dont want to say thats not gonna happen--- but--- I and many other folks surely would like to hear where

Autogeek had a pre Thanksgiving 25% off and I wish I went through with the sale had it my cart at $108. Dollars off I’m kicking myself for not because someone said wait until Black Friday might a better deal. Always check and jump on it when it happens

Dano shine
12-01-2019, 03:36 PM
Sorry some of my post was deleted my accident. That was $108.00 off the price

luckydawg
12-01-2019, 03:45 PM
I can GUARANTEE that no single polisher will go for 25% off-- and certainly no flex polisher. I have contacted the folks @ PBMG ( AGO & Autopia ) and they assured me thats just not gonna happen. They had the rupes polisher kits for sure discounted and I cant remember if the also had some selected individual rupes polishers discounted-- and it was about 50-60 $$ off-- worked out to about 15% or so i think---but not the flex. If you EVER find the flex polishers discounted @ 25% off -- PLEASE contact me-- I will owe you one

Dano shine
12-01-2019, 04:00 PM
Well all I can say i have no reason to make this up. It was the Pre Thanksgiving sale and it was 25% off
That’s why I’m pissed at myself. I wish I took a screen shot of it!

MarkD51
12-01-2019, 04:00 PM
Sorry some of my post was deleted my accident. That was $108.00 off the price

Soon, there should be "The 12 Days of Christmas" coming. AGO usually does such every year, with great discounts, BOGO's, etc.