PDA

View Full Version : 3d pink car soap for ceramic coating...

jojokoko
11-25-2019, 08:13 PM
Am going to apply cap pro lite soon on my car but I only have the option to maintain the vehicle with 3d pink car soap because Reset is not found where I live, is 3d pink soap free from gloss agents, additives etc and ok to maintain this coating with ?...

A side question, how about using brake dust removers (non acidic) on coated wheels or 3D BDX to clean my coated wheels ? Is that fine because I dont feel even if I coated the wheels brake dust will come off easily with just water and soap !... and do you recommend using something like the wheel master brush on them or will that scratch the heck out of the coating ?...

do I apply carpro on the coated wheels or is that just a waste of product ?...

Coatingsarecrack
11-26-2019, 05:17 AM
3D pink Has no gloss enhancers or wax so should be fine.

From Autopia:

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191126/09f9b085e08de45e60d56e0f798f5e42.jpg

If your wheels are ceramic coated already I probably wouldn’t do it. You should prep before applying CP lite and that would probably damage your coating during the prep. I’d just apply a sio2 topper ever couple of month for maintenance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jojokoko
11-26-2019, 03:12 PM
thanks a lot, i guess i will go with it then since its available locally where i live ? but what about the second part of my question ? do u use non acidic brake dust removers or BDX or (CarPro Lite) coated wheels or thats going to damage the coating over time ?...

thanks,

vobro
11-26-2019, 04:53 PM
I wash my coated wheels with regular soap

Coatingsarecrack
11-26-2019, 05:22 PM
If it’s ph neutral it will be safe on your wheels. Ph balanced should also to be fine. Non acidic is fine but if it goes to the Alkaline side that may affect coating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Willbeen
11-26-2019, 10:33 PM
I use 3D Pink as my regular wash as my regular wash on my coated daily driver. Additionally every 2-3 washes I will use Wolfgang Si02 wash for maintenance. Both work extremely well the car and wheels. I prefer the Si02 wash for maintenance as opposed to using the spray topper only because it works as well and I can eliminate using the process of application of the topper.

Dr Oldz
11-27-2019, 02:20 AM
3D pink is a solid and economical product. 3D really makes top notch great products that are affordable. They keep me coming back.

jojokoko
11-28-2019, 04:10 AM
The reason i need BDX is to fill it up (dilluted) in a Pump Sprayer, it will spread effortlessly on coated wheels and i believe with no agitation needed all brake dust will come off ! am only surprised to find this product discontinued on autogeek !...

3D pink is a solid and economical product. 3D really makes top notch great products that are affordable. They keep me coming back.

glad to know !... i really like them too and they are afordable and available in gallons where i live !...