PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use the new Rupes Uno protect?

freeze2104
11-25-2019, 09:12 AM
I'm wondering how it is compared to the more popular AIO. I haven't been able to find any videos of it being used other than Rupes and would like to know what the general consensus is vs what Rupes thinks.

Pats300zx
11-26-2019, 07:45 AM
It was just debuted at SEMA 2019. I am not sure it's even available to the public yet.

Billy Baldone
11-26-2019, 09:51 AM
Im excited about the new compound and polish. As far as anothe AIO, Blackfire and Shine Supply Burnout are my go to products. Burnout works very well, and in the sun for mobile detailers, and Blackfire works very well when im in the garsge or shade. I also love Sonax for one steps too. I just don't think this product was necessary

freeze2104
11-26-2019, 09:55 AM
It was just debuted at SEMA 2019. I am not sure it's even available to the public yet.

it’s been available for a little bit. I figured some people would jump on it and have used it already.

freeze2104
11-26-2019, 09:57 AM
Im excited about the new compound and polish. As far as anothe AIO, Blackfire and Shine Supply Burnout are my go to products. Burnout works very well, and in the sun for mobile detailers, and Blackfire works very well when im in the garsge or shade. I also love Sonax for one steps too. I just don't think this product was necessary

I don’t have an AIO yet. I’ve been looking at them and then spotted this one. Since I don’t have one yet, this could be a viable option if it’s performing as well as the others.