PDA

View Full Version : Open House Detail Day at Autogeek - Saturday, January 4th, 2020

Pages : [1] 2 3

Mike Phillips
11-19-2019, 04:58 PM
Open House Detail Day at Autogeek - Saturday, January 4th, 2020 (https://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/sign-up-for-wednesday-night-projects/125041-open-house-detail-day-autogeek-saturday-january-4th-2020-a.html)

BYOC - Bring Your Own Car

Bring your own car - work on your own car!
Be sure to bring a few of your friends to help you!

http://www.marine31online.com/gallery/data/634/RUPES_01_030.JPG

When?
On Saturday, January 4th we're going to start the year with an Open House or "Open Garage" detailing day where you are welcome to bring your car to Autogeek's Show Car Garage to have it professionally inspected and diagnosed by Autogeek's trained staff.

On hand will be,

New products introduced at SEMA
New tools introduced at SEMA
Member's from the IDA to share what the IDA is all about.

Starting at 9:00am on Saturday, January 4th, here at Autogeek in Stuart, Florida there will be an Open House Detailing Day where you are invited to bring your own car and learn how to work on your own car.

Autogeek’s trained staff will be on-hand to inspect and diagnose your car to show you how to do-it-yourself to restore your car to factory fresh condition.

There will be classes on,

Ceramic coatings
Paint correction
Steam machines
Glass polishing
Plastic trim restoration
Headlight restoration etc.

You will also have the chance to use tools from FLEX – RUPES – Griot’s.

A car wash station will be set-up so you can test out,

Foam Guns with BLACKFIRE Foam Soap
Wolfgang SiO2 Coating Wash
BLACKFIRE Clay Mitts & Towels
SONAX Wheel Cleaners
Plus - how to machine scrub tires and apply a tire COATING

VIP Guest!

Our special guest will be Aaryn Nicholson from New Zealand Aaryn is a long-time friend and customer of Autogeek and alumni member of our 3-day Detailing Bootcamp Class. Aaryn is one of the most respected detailers in New Zealand and is the owner and operator of his own detail shop. He's a wealth of knowledge and happy to answer any questions you might have about detailing in general, running a detailing shop are even what it's like to detail all the cool cars they down in New Zealand!

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/722/Aaryn_001.jpg

Questions? Mike.Phillips@Autogeek.net (Mike.Phillips@Autogeek.net)

:)

Mike Phillips
11-21-2019, 10:45 AM
Continued...

If you're attending this event, please reply to this thread or call our customer care staff to get your name on the sign-up list.

1-800-869-3011

Thank you and we'll see you here!

PaulMys
11-21-2019, 06:40 PM
I'm not sure what is the coolest part of this event.

The detailing, or the fact Aaryn will be there!

Let's call it a close one with Aaryn winning by a nose. Lol

Another very cool AG event.

57Rambler
11-21-2019, 09:14 PM
Wonder what it would cost to ship me and my '66 to Stuart, FLA ? :laughing:

Jerry0
11-22-2019, 10:49 AM
Hey Mike, sign me up, I'll be there. I'm looking forward to trying out the 3401 on my car.

Add a "plus one" for me, I'll drag my neighbor along with me.

Jerry O'Brien

Aaryn NZ
11-23-2019, 12:43 AM
Continued...

If you're attending this event, please reply to this thread or call our customer care staff to get your name on the sign-up list.

1-800-869-3011

Thank you and we'll see you here!

You know what! It’s so very exciting that for once I can actually say -

SIGN ME UP MIKE!!! :buffing:

This is cooler than I can explain, I’m unsure I am worthy of the VIP status but I can tell y’all I’m humbled to the core to be held in such high regard. Really looking forward to this & I hope to meet as many people as I can.
An absolutely huge THANK YOU to Mike & the whole Autogeek family for this generous hospitality, you guys rock. :props:

I'm not sure what is the coolest part of this event.

The detailing, or the fact Aaryn will be there!

Let's call it a close one with Aaryn winning by a nose. Lol

Another very cool AG event.

You’re the Man PaulMys!! :urtheman:

I wish you could make it down to this mate.

Wonder what it would cost to ship me and my '66 to Stuart, FLA ? :laughing:

Road Trip!! :props:

Vacation would be nice 57Rambler . . . Treat yourself, you’ve earned it.

Hey Mike, sign me up, I'll be there. I'm looking forward to trying out the 3401 on my car.

Jerry O'Brien

Awesome Jerry! :props:

I look forward to meeting you buddy. Yes! The 3401 is awesome. :buffing:

Aaryn NZ. :dblthumb2:

Mike Phillips
11-28-2019, 09:14 AM

Jerry O'Brien

Sounds good Jerry!

I'm also bringing a few of my neighbors too!

Mike Phillips
12-03-2019, 12:13 PM
:bump:

If you missed out on the free coating class, this one,

Free Ceramic Coating Class - Wednesday, December 11th - 5:00pm to 10:00pm (https://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/info-and-dates-wednesday-night-detailing-classes/125040-class-full-free-ceramic-coating-class-wednesday-december-11th-5-00pm-10-00pm.html)

Then clear your schedule and attend this car detailing open house.

We will cover a lot of topics, tools, products and techniques including ceramic paint coatings.

Mike Phillips
12-06-2019, 10:18 AM
:bump:

This is going to be a great opportunity to check out a lot of cool tools and products. Clear your schedule and be here.

Car wash station will be set-up so you can wash your car and use cool tools like the Foam Gun!

http://www.marine31online.com/gallery/data/580/McKees_Van_Makeover_016.jpg

Aaryn NZ
12-07-2019, 02:21 AM
... As I sit here at 20 past 8 on a Saturday night writing this, I realise that this time in a fortnight we will have just taken off from New Zealand on our 8000+ mile journey to Florida. :xyxthumbs:

Really looking forward to it & really looking forward to hanging out with the good folks at Autogeek for this Open House Day. :buffing:

Dick Hoffman
12-21-2019, 10:03 AM
See you on the 4th of January.

Dick Hoffman

Mike Phillips
12-23-2019, 12:53 PM
See you on the 4th of January.

Dick Hoffman

Looking forward to working with you again Dick.

Mike Phillips
12-27-2019, 01:08 PM
... As I sit here at 20 past 8 on a Saturday night writing this, I realize that this time in a fortnight we will have just taken off from New Zealand on our 8000+ mile journey to Florida. :xyxthumbs:

Dang that's a long trip.... longer than any I've undertaken.

Really looking forward to it & really looking forward to hanging out with the good folks at Autogeek for this Open House Day. :buffing:

This Saturday Open House Detail Day is coming up FAST! I think we're going to have a good turn-out so we're going to be busy!

I'll be setting up for it on Friday and we start at 9:00am Saturday morning.

:buffing:

Aaryn NZ
12-27-2019, 02:40 PM
Dang that's a long trip.... longer than any I've undertaken.

Saturday Open House Detail Day is coming up FAST! I think we're going to have a good turn-out so we're going to be busy!

I'll be setting up for it on Friday and we start at 9:00am Saturday morning.

:buffing:

A long way indeed Mike. It was around the 27 hour mark with stop overs etc & certainly a tiresome journey.

Super excited for the Open House Detail Day at Autogeek, a bunch of stuff I am eager to try out, especially the FLEX PXE & XCE tools.

We have changed our plans a bit so as we can get down to Stuart on the Friday instead of leaving Orlando super early on the Saturday morning. Unfortunately I don’t think we will get there in time to help set up on the Friday I’m sorry Mike. We don’t collect our rental car until 3pm.

Aaryn NZ.

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline

Mike Phillips
12-30-2019, 02:40 PM
Super excited for the Open House Detail Day at Autogeek, a bunch of stuff I am eager to try out, especially the FLEX PXE & XCE tools.

There should be a good mix of people and cars here. I let the local streetrod club know.

We have changed our plans a bit so as we can get down to Stuart on the Friday instead of leaving Orlando super early on the Saturday morning.

Take your time... traffic is crazy on a Friday.

Unfortunately I don’t think we will get there in time to help set up on the Friday I’m sorry Mike. We don’t collect our rental car until 3pm.

No worries - I got this...