PDA

View Full Version : Best SIO2 infused wash soap?

Pages : 1 [2]

Cruzscarwash
11-02-2019, 03:00 AM
Just throwing it out there because it is a SiO2 infused wash: PA Glasscoat Shampoo. The price is obscene, 16oz costs $70 and 3oz is directed per 5 gallons! But it meets your criteria, albeit probably the worst value that will be discussed in this thread. I would take WG over this in a heartbeat, as it makes WG a bargain.I'm looking options for my shops, but haven't heard used in a few soaps so I'm trying to look at my options since like many other things there so many

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

SWETM
11-02-2019, 05:08 AM
Wondering why you have not got the Sonax Wash and Seal yet over there in the US. And wondering the same why I have not used this Wash and Seal even as I have had it for a long time now LOL. Saw Sonax has replaced the old Sonax Wheel Cleaner Plus with the new version which is called in the EU as Sonax Wheel Cleaner Max Effect. It's a noticeble stronger iron remover part in it. So they have takeing in new products since it's released the Wash and Seal. And it's the same protection technology as in the Sonax Spray and Seal. Generally these kind of infused car soaps don't suds very well. Carpro Hydrofoam and the Gyeon Bathe Plus is the exceptions. As SiO2 in it's natuarally form is an anti-foaming agent in some products. Some siloxane strings has a very capable foaming ability. I have a product called Krystal Kleen Detail "Purity X" which is a very concentrated siloxane. With only 15ml in a half filled with water foamcannon bottle. It foams like crazy and it's not a cleaner but you put it on a wet surface after the washed and rinsed vehical for around 3-4 months longevity from it in a great performance. If used 1:10 and applyied very sparingly as a sealant you get 6 months longevity from it. You can also put it in your wash bucket to make a month or so longevity from it. And 1:100 in a spray bottle and you have a spray on rinse off product with a 2-3 months longevity from it. Cool product for sure. Think it's a German brand but not sure.

Vanquish Auto
11-04-2019, 08:53 AM
I’ve had good results with Gyeon Bathe + Plus.