PDA

View Full Version : New to the Forums. In N Florida.

maiku
03-17-2008, 05:57 PM
Hello there. I'm new to the forum, but not so much new to detailing. I've been detailing since 2002, but only recently started my own business doing it. I used to work for a company out in Gainesville, FL. I've moved and I started my own thing now.
My business is Wiseguys Auto Detailing and we're based out of St. Augustine, FL which is between Jacksonville and Daytona Beach.

I use a ton of different products, mostly Meguiars Mirror Glaze, and some DP products. I <3 autogeek and get nearly everything from them. It comes so quick since I'm in FL. Right now I generally use the Flex for all paint correction although I hope to get more into the rotaries as my business grows.

If anyone ever hears of any Detailing Clinics or related meets, shows, ect, feel free to fill me in on it! I love going to those things. There's always more for me to learn. You never know where you might pick up some little tricks of the trade up at.
I hope I can make it to the Detail Fest on the 29th. It's a bit tough to get out of work on weekends though.
Anyways,
Nice to meet you all. :cheers:

ScottB
03-17-2008, 06:09 PM
hope your business makes millions and many shiny finishes !

TOGWT
03-18-2008, 04:36 AM
A wiseguy huh?

:welcome:
Hello and welcome to AG

maiku
03-19-2008, 12:26 AM
Wise is my last name. ;) Everyone always asks me if I'm a wiseguy when they see my last name is wise. It seemed like a great idea to use it as my business name. :)