PDA

View Full Version : Wolfgang Über Rinseless Wash as QD for Coating,

jojokoko
10-30-2019, 02:01 PM
Am using the Wolfgang Über Rinseless since its all in one product to create a QD ratio 1/3 ounce to 16 ounce water, i will mist the car with a pump sprayer before wiping off with a MF to prevent scratching etc, my car is coated since a while, and its pretty beaten up so its time to get it polished and reapply coating (car pro Lite this time...) just wondering is it safe to use the above product on coatings ? say also i get occasional bird droppings, can i use the Wolfgang as waterless to remove occasional sh*t of my coating without hurting the coat or having residue build up on the long run on the coating ???...

thanks,

acuRAS82
10-30-2019, 02:43 PM
Am using the Wolfgang Über Rinseless since its all in one product to create a QD ratio 1/3 ounce to 16 ounce water, i will mist the car with a pump sprayer before wiping off with a MF to prevent scratching etc, my car is coated since a while, and its pretty beaten up so its time to get it polished and reapply coating (car pro Lite this time...) just wondering is it safe to use the above product on coatings ? say also i get occasional bird droppings, can i use the Wolfgang as waterless to remove occasional sh*t of my coating without hurting the coat or having residue build up on the long run on the coating ???...

thanks,
You can use Uber Rinseless but if you see it negatively impacting water behavior, you may feel like discontinuing. It has gloss enhancers but not much. You can use it to clean up bird poo, for sure. Just wipe of gently and lift the towel up as you slide it over the poo (technique works regardless of what QD/WW you use.

C5Longhorn
11-03-2019, 11:07 AM
I use it as a QD on coated cars and haven't noticed any issues. I think it's a great versatile product.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Autogeekonline mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87407)

HAMBO
11-04-2019, 03:19 PM
Have used it on my coated car and love it. If you aren't noticing any streaking or issues, I'd say stick with it.

Marc Hufnagel
11-05-2019, 12:13 AM
Does anyone else find this Uber to have a very objectionable smell? Very unpleasant to me.

ifadey
11-05-2019, 02:35 AM
This product is safe for coated cars.

Does anyone else find this Uber to have a very objectionable smell? Very unpleasant to me.

The smell is not that bad for me

Coatingsarecrack
11-05-2019, 03:06 AM
It’s safe. If you want something that leaves nothing behind though switch to mckees N-914. Leaves no protection or gloss enhancers behind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bruno Soares
11-05-2019, 07:29 AM

Smells fine to me, cherry like but in a fake way, like children’s Tylenol.
I liked Uber’s smell better than N-914 which is what I use now due to having only coated cars. I don’t want gloss enhancers left behind.

BudgetPlan1
11-05-2019, 09:15 AM
You can use Uber Rinseless but if you see it negatively impacting water behavior, you may feel like discontinuing. It has gloss enhancers but not much. You can use it to clean up bird poo, for sure. Just wipe of gently and lift the towel up as you slide it over the poo (technique works regardless of what QD/WW you use.

This. Kinda depends on the behavior of the base coating. When I used it on top of McKees V1 and WG Uber Ceramic, it made little difference. When I used it on top of coatings with exceptional water behavior, it was a step backwards. YMMV.

For coated cars that I wanted something like this for, Poorboy's Spray & Wipe or in specific situations Poorboy's Bird Sh#t Remover which has the ?advantage? of being minty-fresh.