PDA

View Full Version : Hyper Polish + RUPES Mille Yellow Foam Pad + RUPES Mille = Defects Killer

Dan Tran
10-24-2019, 03:22 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191024/9df8f03634e7af824e8b339e47d252d6.jpg

2008 Subaru Forester Rear Left Quarter Panel

As you can see I would say any signs of swirls are gone with like a couple of RIDS here and there. 3 section passes at speed 3-4 and another 2 passes after blowing out the pad.

Before blowing out the pad I did 5 section passes and it took away the swirls, but because the paint is on the softer side, it marred the paint a bit. By doing the remaining 2 passes with just some polishing oils (after blowing out the pad) I was able to achieve flawless results. Plus easy wipe off with a dampened ONR towel.

I wanted to share this with you because I have been going back and forth between machines, pads, and liquids.

My normal go to would be RUPES Keramik Gloss + RUPES Yellow Foam Pad + RUPES LHR15 MKIII

My Mille became a bench warmer once my other tools came in the mail and I haven’t found myself to grab it since then. Even though I enjoy using my other BigFoot tools, the Mille + Hyper Polish performed very well...

I also found myself saving time based on the nature of the tool being that it is Gear-Driven.

Also I am sure the SMAT technology helped with my test panel. In some cases I feel that Keramik Gloss finishes off very well. But in this case, I also feel that Hyper Polish got to where I wanted to be faster with excellent results.

Does anyone else here toggle between using RUPES system as a whole vs. the Hyper twins? Who here is a fan of Optimum’s Waffle pads vs. RUPES pads?

Either way, great praise to RUPES for a fantastic machine & Optimum for making my life easier today.

PS:

A bonus with Hyper Polish is that it saved me more time because I don’t have to tape off any black trim. As a matter of fact, it helps clean them; for anyone new who is contemplating purchasing this liquid.

High-End Paint Correction and Opti-Coat Ceramic Coatings * Portsmouth, NH (https://www.thebuffingmoose.com/)

vobro
10-24-2019, 08:55 PM
Hyper Polish doesn't get mentioned as much as some polishes but it really is a fine product

fly07sti
10-24-2019, 10:57 PM
It’s hands down my favorite polish. I buy it by the gallon.

Dan Tran
10-25-2019, 05:52 AM
It’s hands down my favorite polish. I buy it by the gallon.

It definitely works very well. I understand why you as well as others buy it by the gallon. Very versatile.

It cleaned up my plastic pillar trim nicely too!