PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone its been a while.

Leon Sidursky
10-24-2019, 02:31 PM
Hey everyone,

I'm no stranger to AG and detailing but its been a couple years since I followed any part of the industry. Wow, it has really come a long way in terms of new orbitals, polishers and coatings!

I used to be on here pretty regularly but I can't remember my original password nor the email associated to the account so I'm starting fresh as they say :xyxthumbs:.

I have been following Mike over the years though and I gotta say Mike, you are doing exceptionally well. I'm happy for you brother!

Looking forward to learning what the new trends are sharing any experience I may have that can help.

See you in the forums!

Mike Phillips
10-24-2019, 02:37 PM
Welcome back Leon....

You're right, technology is changing and changing fast. In my opinion, the only way to stay caught-up is to be online and active on a forum like this.

:welcome:

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
10-24-2019, 03:35 PM
Welcome back Leon!

What was your old screen name?

Leon Sidursky
10-24-2019, 03:41 PM
Thanks Mike. My old screen name was Crazy Amos.

Dan Tran
10-24-2019, 04:18 PM
Hello Leon,

Welcome back!

High-End Paint Correction and Opti-Coat Ceramic Coatings * Portsmouth, NH (https://www.thebuffingmoose.com/)

bill walsh
10-24-2019, 08:07 PM
welcome back Sir

Leon Sidursky
10-24-2019, 11:45 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome fellas.

So after some reading it seems BeadMaker is the go to topper now? It looks pretty amazing and I think I need to try it!

Dan Tran
10-25-2019, 03:40 AM

So after some reading it seems BeadMaker is the go to topper now? It looks pretty amazing and I think I need to try it!

A lot has changed in a couple of years. Many new fun products to try.

I myself haven’t used Beadmaker yet, but it sounds like a highly popular product.

SWETM
10-25-2019, 04:35 PM
Welcome back Leon!

/ Tony

PaulMys
10-25-2019, 05:04 PM

Welcome back!!

Bead Maker is a nice product. Easy to use, and brightens up your LSP very nicely. Smells Amazing too!

And a little goes a long way. For the price, it's certainly worth trying.