PDA

View Full Version : Video: NEW TURTLE WAX products for 2020 : Hybrid Solutions !!

OrangeVee
10-19-2019, 12:32 PM
Hi guys!

Turtle Wax recently unveiled their new 2020 lineup of products called HYBRID SOLUTIONS. I was invited at the event which reunited some of the most popular car detailing Youtubers all under the same roof! I take you along with me for the ride.

Enjoy the video!

https://youtu.be/wzosAP5A_1g

Rrthomas78
10-19-2019, 09:55 PM
Can I buy these on a/g?

Sent from my SM-A205U using Autogeekonline mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87407)

OrangeVee
10-20-2019, 02:50 AM
Not yet as they're not officially released, but I'm sure you will, as there were people from the AutoGeek management team over at the Turtle Wax event. ;)

FUNX650
10-20-2019, 05:58 AM
Not yet as they're not officially released, but
I'm sure you will, as there were people from
the AutoGeek management team over at the
Turtle Wax event. ;)

Did you go over there and exchange greetings,
that were accompanied with much hand-shaking
and well-wishing? (Asking for a friend.)

Bob

PA DETAILER
10-20-2019, 06:29 AM
These look like some game changing products!

fightnews
10-20-2019, 06:55 AM
Everybody is on the ceramic hybrid stuff right now. Can't blame them you get the best of both worlds. The new Mckees37 ceramic wax is incredible.

Turtle wax is certainly a name brand like Maquiars. It might even be more well known.
I've used some products and I can't say they are not good. I try to stay away from them simply because they are average consumer based. Might not be bad but that's how I feel.

I won't be surprised if they become a part of autogeek. I figured when Bob Mckee sold it that it would eventually get more commercial. It's all good there will always be products available for us detailing maniacs. The guys who polish and wax their cars just about every week lmaoo.

Meghan
10-21-2019, 06:36 AM
Can I buy these on a/g?

Sent from my SM-A205U using Autogeekonline mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87407)
Yes the 5 products in the Hybrid Solutions line will be available once released.

I won't be surprised if they become a part of Autogeek. I figured when Bob Mckee sold it that it would eventually get more commercial. It's all good there will always be products available for us detailing maniacs. The guys who polish and wax their cars just about every week lmaoo.
Have no fear "commercial" is not the direction we are going, we will not be taking in the Turtle Wax line, but we will be taking in the Hybrid Solutions since this is completely different than their commercial line. They are great products and I hope you get a chance to try them out.

FUNX650
10-21-2019, 10:03 AM
Yes the 5 products in the Hybrid Solutions
line will be available once released.

Have no fear "commercial" is not the
direction we are going, we will not be
taking in the Turtle Wax line, but we
will be taking in the Hybrid Solutions
since this is completely different than
their commercial line.

They are great products and I hope
you get a chance to try them out.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/661994A0-B32A-49F2-ACF8-F81E3F48E2EC.jpeg

:)

Bob

The Guz
10-21-2019, 03:10 PM
Yes the 5 products in the Hybrid Solutions line will be available once released.

I never thought I would see the day TW would be carried in the store.

rlmccarty2000
10-21-2019, 10:34 PM
I never thought I would see the day TW would be carried in the store.

Now if we can just get TW to reintroduce the Endura (I think that was the name) Tire Coating I will be happy. I’ve still got a half bottle that I am afraid to use up. Lol.

Klasse Act
10-27-2019, 02:41 PM
Now if we can just get TW to reintroduce the Endura (I think that was the name) Tire Coating I will be happy. I’ve still got a half bottle that I am afraid to use up. Lol.It could dry up though, so I say USE IT[emoji931]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Klasse Act
10-27-2019, 02:46 PM
I'm glad they're going to be offered up here, I wonder what has taken them so long to get back in the game instead of making those entry level products and being happy with it, even ICE wasn't taken seriously when it first came out and then all of a sudden....BAAAM[emoji779]Then additional BAM, striking twice while the iron is hot.

Quick question for so.eone who knows about pricing or products. So it's not too much more than the ICE line up, will that slight increase actually work against them (Turtle Wax) because it's so inexpensive? I know this is like looking a gift horse in the mouth but just thinking outloud here[emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

PA DETAILER
10-27-2019, 03:34 PM
No doubt. Late in the year for release, but that AIO looks killer. I would try that come spring. Followed by the spray coating or the spray wax. Last one has my interest. A coating like product you use like a drying aid. Yea buddy.