PDA

View Full Version : It's Finally Here!! DP Xtreme Foam Formula

Pages : [1] 2

Meghan
07-14-2006, 12:02 PM
DP Xtreme Foam Formula
The only car shampoo formulated for foam guns.

Does more foam create a cleaner vehicle? It does if it comes from DP Xtreme Foam Formula.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/xtreme1.jpg

This high yield foaming auto shampoo bursts into mounds of suds when introduced to water and agitated. The bubbles work to encapsulate oily residue and dirt even before your mitt touches the paint. This rich foam - combined with our own advanced cleaning agent- leaves your vehicle looking and feeling fantastically clean and bright.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/xtreme2.jpg

When blasted through a foam gun, DP Xtreme Foam Formula is at its best because it’s the only car shampoo formulated for foam guns. The high soap to water ratio produced by a foam gun allows this intense shampoo to produce FROTHY FOAM unlike any shampoo you’ve used before. The high viscosity of Xtreme Foam Formula allows the suds to cling to the vehicle in order to begin grabbing dirt and oil on contact. With the help of a soft, clean sponge or mitt, you’ll achieve an Xtreme clean with this super-sudsing car wash.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/xtreme3.jpg

A lot of soaps can clean, but they can’t leave the kind of shiny, smooth finish created by DP Xtreme Foam Formula. DP’s proprietary cleaning agent builds thick, multi-tiered bubbles that work to lift dirt and grime off the surface of the vehicle. Though it contains effective cleaning agents, Xtreme Foam Formula is pH-balanced to retain the existing paint protection. Unlike harsh “commercial” car washes that strip wax, Xtreme Foam Formula leaves waxes and sealants intact while removing the dirt and debris that hide your vehicle’s shine.

Water softeners in DP Xtreme Foam Formula help offset the effects of hard water so your vehicle dries with fewer water spots. These softening agents also allow the shampoo to achieve its full foaming potential. You can eliminate water spots altogether by drying your vehicle with a soft Cobra Guzzler Microfiber Waffle Weave Drying Towel.

Since most swirls are introduced during the wash process, our rich, foam formula contains an xtreme amount of lubricants and beneficial oils. These lubricants wrap around dirt and suspend it just above the paint surface, where it cannot scratch the paint. The oils nourish the paint to deepen the color and enhance the shine. A proper wash regimen including DP Xtreme Foam Formula and a soft, clean wash tool can virtually eliminate the risk of wash-induced swirl marks. With regular use, your vehicle’s finish will appear consistently cleaner and healthier than it did when washed with your ordinary shampoo.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/gun4.jpg

Washing isn’t all about the vehicle, though. It’s a satisfying experience for the driver as well. DP Xtreme Foam Formula has a clean, fresh mint fragrance plus a bright green color to compliment its fluffy, white suds. CLEAN looks and smells like this.

DP Xtreme Foam Formula was created for foam guns, but you can enjoy its scented lather in a bucket, too. At 2-3 ounces per 5 gallons of water, it’s an excellent value.

Enjoy the rich, fragrant lather of DP Xtreme Foam Formula in your foam gun or wash bucket. This maximum lathering shampoo will coat your vehicle in lavish suds, advanced cleaning agents and nourishing oils, to leave the paint exceptionally clean and bright.

http://www.autogeek.net/foam-gun-soap.html

Neothin
07-14-2006, 12:38 PM
short list of things to do-

1. buy another 7500 dollars worth of go fast parts for the tC
2. take over the world
3. buy the new foam gun formula soap

that is all.

FloridaNative
07-14-2006, 12:50 PM

2. take over the world

that is all.

Sounds like a good plan! I think I'll do the same. How do you feel about having a co-ruler of the world??:p

Meghan
07-14-2006, 01:00 PM

2. take over the world

that is all.

1. you already are speedracer
2. if you took over the world we would all have to walk around with sheepskin mitts on our hands and six spare in our possession.
3. if you use it on my truck I will buy it for you as a going away to college gift!!

Neothin
07-14-2006, 01:43 PM
3. Unfortunately I'll have no use for any washing supplies at school. No water taps whatsoever at the apartment :(

i think i have to make friends with someone that has a house!

Tex Star Detail
07-14-2006, 02:11 PM
QEW or Spray and Wipe (poorboys) are your friends in situations like that. LOL

BUT....OMG that is freakin awesome.....I see a foam party in my future.....

Meghan
07-14-2006, 02:15 PM
QEW or Spray and Wipe (poorboys) are your friends in situations like that. LOL
Knowing Neo he would never clean his car unless he had at least two buckets of water, running hose, and eight sheepskin mits. Thats just what I heard.:o

Tex Star Detail
07-14-2006, 02:27 PM
hahaha......a sheepskin for each panel huh.....LOL

Neothin
07-14-2006, 02:49 PM
well.... yeah.

i won't be washing the car up at school if I can't find a house to wash at. All the more reason to come back and visit home. Money, homemade food, and detailing!

Excessive Detail
07-14-2006, 03:10 PM

2. take over the world

that is all.

Wanna race?

Neothin
07-14-2006, 03:13 PM
not right now.. it's rather slow right now (low 15 is the fastest i've cut :( )

if i ever get a turbo, then sure why not.

back on topic.

DP XTREEEEEEM FOAM FORMULA PWNS ALL DPXFF>ALL

WOOOOOOOOOOT!!!

Excessive Detail
07-14-2006, 03:21 PM
not right now.. it's rather slow right now (low 15 is the fastest i've cut :( )

if i ever get a turbo, then sure why not.

back on topic.

DP XTREEEEEEM FOAM FORMULA PWNS ALL DPXFF>ALL

WOOOOOOOOOOT!!!

I would go with the turbo or even a supercharger, that engine in your car is pretty bad ass , it can take a beating, Hell, through a 75 dry shot on it, I'm going to do a 50 dry shot once my warranty runs out and look into a turbo.

Neothin
07-14-2006, 08:27 PM
Alright so this afternoon I can officially say that I became the first person to own a bottle of the DP Xtreme Foam Formula soap. Meghan was kind enough to bring a bottle home with her from the shop for me. When she showed up at her house, I was already there waiting with foam gun and sheepskin mitt in hand waiting :D

I gave her expedition a DESPERATELY needed bath. Let me tell you, this truck was filthy. We have been having nothing but rain and sun all this past week and as you all know, that kills a finish really quickly. It was the perfect test bed for trying out the new soap though.

So I set to work on cleaning the beast. I started off by adding about 3 ounces of the new soap to my simple green gun's solution canister and then topped the rest of the 1/2 gallon container off with water from the hose. I shook the solution up to ensure an even mixture of soap to water and started washing.

The first thing that I noticed once I started foaming up the car is the smell. The original purple formulation had no scent to speak of whatsoever so i was pleasantly surprised to come across a night light mint scent. It goes with the new green color just great!

After the foam presoak, and I actually started washing with the mitt, I soon figured out that this is another high quality autogeek product. The lubricity of this soap is great. It's a different kind of lubricity though. My favorite soaps thus far have been PB's SS&S and the new Optimum formula. These two soaps make the paint feel very slippery. The new DP soap though works in a different way. The huge amounts of foam that the soap and gun produces gives a squishy feeling. It's really hard to explain without actually feeling it yourself. The other soaps just let the mitt slide over the paint easily, this soap makes the mitt feel as if it's floating on a cloud of foam over the paint. I like it :D

The soap is very free-rinsing. Some soaps that i've used (meg's gold class for example) don't like to come off the paint during the rinse phase of washing. The new DP soap is not one of these kinds of soap. You spray water at foamed panel and it rinses clean immediately. This is a really good feature because having to rinse panels for 5 minutes just to get the soap off gets REALLY annoying REALLY quickly.

All in all, the new DP soap is another great Autogeek product worthy of anyone's collection. Hopefully some of you guys took the initiative and ordered some of this soap today to test it out so we can get some more results on it. Post em if ya got em!

supercharged
07-14-2006, 09:09 PM
Please keep Wolfgang line on sale! I'll be placing my order on Monday.

ScottB
07-14-2006, 09:54 PM
Wanna race?

Is that offer open to rear wheel drive cars :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: