PDA

View Full Version : Antique Car Detailing Clay

Pages : 1 [2]

PaulMys
10-15-2019, 05:45 PM
Yea but that could mean a trip to Bed Bath & Beyond... And after the wife gets done buying a bunch of extra linen for next winter and a bunch to new things for the bathroom, that little free box now cost you about $200 dollars and you missed the football game to boot. Lol. J/k[emoji4]

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Me Time
11-07-2019, 12:38 AM
Yea but that could mean a trip to Bed Bath & Beyond... And after the wife gets done buying a bunch of extra linen for next winter and a bunch to new things for the bathroom, that little free box now cost you about $200 dollars and you missed the football game to boot. Lol. J/k[emoji4]

Zip-loc baggie. Maybe that will save you the $250. I threw the extra $50 in because you would have to take her out after running all over Bed Bath & Beyond. That's from college shopping there for my daughter experience talking......

DBAILEY
11-07-2019, 12:26 PM
I have been using the new improved Megs claybar kit. It has pretty good chemical resistance. I can clay a car using Carpro Iron X Snowfoam mixed into a spray bottle and make through the entire car before it shows signs of breaking down. It is not as soft as the older Megs white clay, so I always keep a bucket of hot water to put the clay in to keep it pliable. It cleans quite well and get about 5-6 cars out of the kit. I break each of the 3 clay sticks in half. I use my AA reward coupons to buy it to keep it cheap and like adding the Megs MF towel to my collection each time.

I still like the short nap of the Megs MF towels for LSP removal.

Me Time
11-13-2019, 08:12 PM
Has anyone used the Britemax clay bar?