PDA

View Full Version : Pinnacle Black Label Leather Balm Review

Pats300zx
10-07-2019, 10:34 AM
This is a review of Pinnacle Black Label Leather Balm. PBMG sent this product along with several of the other Blackfire releases for review and evaluation. The test subject for this product is the leather interior of 2000 Jaguar XK8 convertible The interior leather does have some significant wear after 20 plus years of sun exposure form driving with the top down and I figured the Pinnacle Black Label Leather Balm would be a good candidate to provide some TLC for the leather.

Product Description:

https://s.yimg.com/aah/autogeek/pbl-leather-balm-5.gif

Pinnacle Black Label Leather Balm is a luxury-quality leather conditioner and protectant that pampers your leather with outstanding ingredients! Your leather will never be further from harms way when you use Pinnacle Black Label Leather Balm. The pH-balanced formula of Pinnacle Black Label Leather Balm will ensure that your leather is not being subjected to harsh, corrosive chemicals! The conditioning oils and beeswax will penetrate deep into your leather and nourish it back to the like-new look it had in the beginning. As if that weren’t enough, Pinnacle Black Label Leather Balm will then lock those results in with a durable layer of protection to keep your leather lasting for years to come!

Thoughts:

1. Scent: Pinnacle Black Label Leather Balm has an amazing scent and probably was one of my favorites features of the product. The scent is very similar to "wood burning" or similar to the Fireside candles that are commonly sold.
2. Consistency- Pinnacle Black label Leather Balm has a lotion like consistency that makes it very easy to spread and work into the leather.
3. Feel- Pinnacle Black Label Leather Balm was applied with a foam applicator and worked into all of the leather surfaces. It left the interior leather silkly smooth without being overly greasy. This leather did have some minor cracking and wear and the Leather Balm did a great job of rejuvenating the leather.

Overall I felt that Pinnacle Black Label Leather Balm is an excellent product in the Pinnacle Black Label collection line for someone looking to improve the appearance of their leather and leave their interior with a fantastic scent.

https://i.imgur.com/zJpjQfZ.jpg

The Guz
10-07-2019, 10:52 AM
Hey Pat, this is a nice write up. You may want to change the title to the Pinnacle Black Label rather than Blackfire.

Pats300zx
10-07-2019, 11:55 AM
Hey Pat, this is a nice write up. You may want to change the title to the Pinnacle Black Label rather than Blackfire.

Thanks Guz !!!!

Jayfro
10-07-2019, 01:43 PM
Very nice review, I just used it a couple of weeks ago on my acura with outstanding results. My wife said it had a light "pickle" scent! I'll post a review in a week or so to see how it holds up after a few weeks of normal everyday life (work, gym, etc...) so far so good.

Jay

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
10-07-2019, 04:54 PM
Nice review Pat. The interior looks very lush and inviting after a treatment of PBL Leather Balm. Well done good sir.