PDA

View Full Version : That elusive new car smell

NascarPerry
09-30-2019, 09:36 PM
So I picked up Chemical Guys New car smell. Not quite what I was expecting, remind me of the old new car smell air freshener sprays I would’ve picked up from the same manufacture as the trees before they changed the smell to the much more perfumy smell that they are now. It is a mild smell and with a little more work could probably pull off the new car smell. Which leads me to a question, I also noticed Chemical Guys Also has a leather scent, has anyone mixed this scent with the new car smell and achieved a more accurate result?

I think the closest I ever got to having the smell reproduced without actually being in a new car was from a urinal cake at an old Brunswick bowling alley I used to go to in Mississauga Ontario Canada. When I walked into that washroom I swor That I was getting into a new car that was how accurate it was. Be damned if I didn’t find out where to get them before the place closed for good.

curious to see what mixes you guys have tried between various scents that have more accurately produced the smell of a new car

Buster906
09-30-2019, 09:42 PM
The closest new vehicle scent was from a kit I received when I bought my Ram last year

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk