PDA

View Full Version : System X by Element 119?

andygold
09-28-2019, 03:22 PM
I used the above back in 2010. Best coating I ever used. Dust and pollen were repelled. I did nothing but wash the vehicle every few months, and never topped it at all. It beaded like crazy for 3 or 4 years... And then I sold the vehicle. In 2014 I needed more for a new vehicle, but it seems that Element 119 had disappeared, nowhere to be found ☹️

Today, I learned from a YouTube post that they are back in business (or someone else is using the name), selling coatings. Has anyone here used their current products? Are they any good nowadays? Is it the same stuff from a decade ago? If so, I'm all over it!!! It was a 2-day job to do a full correction and application, but for 3 or 4 years, I needed to do nothing but wash the vehicle, and it beaded like crazy and looked like glass!

The Guz
09-28-2019, 03:41 PM
Seen the ads on Facebook for system x. I have no idea if they are the same product as what you used. But it appears that it is an authorized installer coating.

A-train
09-28-2019, 03:58 PM
Your right, I was using their coatings and then they seemed to disappear. I tried to reach out to them several times to no avail. Well about six months ago I recieved an email from one of the marketing managers. They were reaching out to some former purchasers with a discounted offering.
I ordered some of their Diamond Coating and have applied it to two vehicles. I cant speak much on durability yet. I was applying this summer where temp and humidity were both high in my area. As most coatings, this flashed much quicker and I found the high spots to be more difficult to remove after a period of time than a product like C Quartz or Opti Gloss.
The gloss level was very nice and slickness was good as well. Like you I was a huge fan several years ago and am glad they are back. I will PM you some additional information about the product and purchasing info.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Autogeekonline mobile app

peopleschoice1
07-14-2020, 04:05 PM
How is the System x holding?

Rsurfer
07-14-2020, 04:19 PM
How is the System x holding?
Try System X forum to find out.

PaulMys
07-14-2020, 06:14 PM
Try System X forum to find out.

I just tried to find this forum, and all I get are pictures of nude people?? :laughing::laughing:

Rsurfer
07-14-2020, 08:59 PM
I just tried to find this forum, and all I get are pictures of nude people?? :laughing::laughing:

Did you type in HARD after X?