PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Interior Guard Plus (UIGP)

Dr Oldz
09-19-2019, 01:19 AM
I have used many interior products thru the years. I still have not found anything that looks better or protects better. It’s non greasy, protects plastic, vinyl, leather and even makes fabric bead. Provides a natural look. But.........

The number one comment I get is the tactile Kashmir feel it leaves behind. You have to try it to know what I mean here........ Honestly if you have not tried it, do so. It may look pricy but a bottle will do countless vehicles. A full size bottle will do about 40 full size SUVs if used properly.

I generally clean interiors with Optimum power clean followed by an ONR wipe down. Then it’s Ultima for the finish.

Yea autocorrect got me on the title.... ULTIMA

A-train
09-19-2019, 02:43 AM
Agreed, very good product. Consistent results and a great look and feel.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Autogeekonline mobile app

SWETM
09-19-2019, 06:24 AM
Also totaly agree. Have not tried it on leather seats. As that's not so common here in Sweden and most of the seats are fabric. Maybe not so much for the proffessional use. But the Ultima Interior Schampoo Gel is a favorite interior cleaner. Impressed with all of the different kind of dirt it cleans off. And still a very gentle cleaner that's for me has a big benefit with not needed to be followed up by a wet towel or anything else just wipe it off and you can be comfortable it's not stains.

Will be doing my own car this weekend with the Ultima Interior Schampoo Gel and protect it with the Ultima Interior Guard Plus. Awesome products and as with all of the Ultima products a little goes a long way with them. Man I want to try it out on leather seats LOL. To get to feel that kashmir feel you and others has mentioned. And great to high light such as product as this once and a while. It's been around for a long time but still is top notch of a product.

/ Tony