PDA

View Full Version : Los Angeles detail plan-suggestions needed

hoyt66
09-13-2019, 05:05 PM
My son lives in Los Angeles. He recently bought a black Fiat 124. I am looking for a simple detail maintenance plan.

He would not be one to do full details or put any type of lsp on. Thinking he may do a spray on wax at the most.

Would you be able to get away with detail sprays and waterless wash and wipe down? Lives in apartment.

My thought is some mf's, ww and spray wax. Also is a convertible and has matte stripes. Looking for simple if that's even possible. Thanks

Rsurfer
09-13-2019, 06:58 PM
My son lives in Los Angeles. He recently bought a black Fiat 124. I am looking for a simple detail maintenance plan.

He would not be one to do full details or put any type of lsp on. Thinking he may do a spray on wax at the most.

Would you be able to get away with detail sprays and waterless wash and wipe down? Lives in apartment.

My thought is some mf's, ww and spray wax. Also is a convertible and has matte stripes. Looking for simple if that's even possible. Thanks

Waterless washes and spray waxes are better than nothing at all. Wish he bought a white or silver colored car.

hoyt66
09-14-2019, 03:59 AM
Waterless washes and spray waxes are better than nothing at all. Wish he bought a white or silver colored car.

Thank you for the reply Rsurfer. I wish he would chose a different color as well. So does he....should have talked to dad first.

hoyt66
09-26-2019, 04:03 PM
Well my son's first AutoGeek order did not go as well . They forgot to put his Beadmaker in the box. I told him c.s. was amazing and to let them know you wanted to detail your new car this weekend and they might expedite it out to you. He said the quickest they could get it to him would be Wednesday.That was yesterday. Bummer.

Rsurfer
09-26-2019, 04:45 PM
Well my son's first AutoGeek order did not go as well . They forgot to put his Beadmaker in the box. I told him c.s. was amazing and to let them know you wanted to detail your new car this weekend and they might expedite it out to you. He said the quickest they could get it to him would be Wednesday.That was yesterday. Bummer.:cry::cry:

hoyt66
09-26-2019, 07:50 PM
:cry::cry:

yeah one hundred percent man. Just bad because I was so excited he came to me for car detailing advice and I really talked up AG (because I'm a huge fan ya know) and then while I know mistakes happen this one was just bad timing. He will live hahaha

JustJesus
09-27-2019, 11:14 AM
I'm in the LA area (South Gate) and can give him some BM. But, it's supposed to rain this weekend.

If he needs/wants anything else, I have (mostly) plenty of stuff he can try out. Various sprays, paste waxes, waterless wash, rinseless, etc.

If interested, send me PM and I'll provide my number

edit: except the convertible top. I have nothing for that. Haven't detailed any soft tops.

hoyt66
09-28-2019, 04:27 AM
I'm in the LA area (South Gate) and can give him some BM. But, it's supposed to rain this weekend.

If he needs/wants anything else, I have (mostly) plenty of stuff he can try out. Various sprays, paste waxes, waterless wash, rinseless, etc.

If interested, send me PM and I'll provide my number

edit: except the convertible top. I have nothing for that. Haven't detailed any soft tops.

This is text book AutoGeek. Thank you brother. That is very kind. It is good to know help is close. I may reach out to you in the future for business.

JustJesus
09-30-2019, 11:01 AM
This is text book AutoGeek. Thank you brother. That is very kind. It is good to know help is close. I may reach out to you in the future for business.

Yessir. Plenty of wonderful people on this forum. :)