PDA

View Full Version : Kamikaze Miyabi vs. Miyabi + ISM vs. ?

Munich77
09-12-2019, 09:05 PM
My car is currently coated with Polish Angel Cosmic - but after a DC driver decided to turn into my driver side it is time for a recoat. While I love PolishAngel I have not seen any reviews on the reformatted Cosmic, so I started looking at other coatings. I have settled on Miyabi - now the question is should I do Miyabi alone or Miyabi and ISM? The car is Iridium Silver.

Are there any other coatings I should consider? I loved Polish Angel for the waxed finish but anything will look good on Silver.

Thanks for the feedback.

The Guz
09-12-2019, 09:54 PM
PM BudgetPlan1. He's the guy who has your answer for anything kamikaze.

If you are looking for another coating option then consider Cquartz UK 3.0 topped with Gliss.

acuRAS82
09-12-2019, 11:31 PM
Ask Budget over on Autopia since Kamikaze is openly discussed over there. :props:

LAMF
09-13-2019, 06:38 AM
First make sure you remove the Polish Angel then the best application is, two base coats of Miyabi (one hour between coats) and then topped off with one coat of ISM. On a side note, there are now two different ISM coatings available, the 2.0 is a little more difficult to use. It needs to be applied in small sections and immediate removed. Do some research on the 2.0 before you purchase. The original version is much more forgiving. I've been using that combo for about 5 years now and love it, user friendly.