PDA

View Full Version : anyone use the Autogeek Autospector (IOS)?

JWilliams.RadiantDetail
08-28-2019, 03:35 PM
Not a lot of reviews on the app store, and the ones that are there are really terrible. The latest review is over a year old, so I'm wondering if this has gotten any better with updates? Reading thru the reviews the gripes seem legitimate. Sucks, because this would be an awesome tool for me. Anyone out there who details for a living, what software do you use?

Mike Phillips
08-28-2019, 03:37 PM
I have people that send me e-mails with suggestions for changes.

I pass them along.

:)

JWilliams.RadiantDetail
08-28-2019, 05:19 PM
Your response sounds like something a politician of a political adviser would say. Hummm, I guess it's only $5. I've spent more on a crummy fast food burger so maybe I should just buy it and see for myself.

DirtyCanuck
08-28-2019, 05:54 PM
I actually use it daily and have for the last 4 months. Works great for me. Sure saves a lot of paper inspection reports that need to be organized and filed every day. I have not had one issue with it yet. It’s user friendly and it actually organizes and saves your clients info nicely.

JWilliams.RadiantDetail
08-28-2019, 07:52 PM
I actually use it daily and have for the last 4 months. Works great for me. Sure saves a lot of paper inspection reports that need to be organized and filed every day. I have not had one issue with it yet. It’s user friendly and it actually organizes and saves your clients info nicely.

This is what I like to hear, is there any truth to the review that says you have to input the VIN for ever vehicle?

DirtyCanuck
08-28-2019, 08:18 PM
Ya you have to fill out all the blanks. It’s sort of a pain but I just put in 123 for any ones I don’t need or want to fill out and it works just fine.

RZJZA80
08-28-2019, 08:55 PM
Still only for Apple?

Dr Oldz
08-28-2019, 09:18 PM
I never knew about this.

Perfectionista
03-16-2020, 05:29 PM

Just bought it and can't get past the initial info screen after filling it up!
Can someone update this app or something because it is not working and there are many
reviews stating that! Mike help!
Feed back please

Vanquish Auto
03-17-2020, 08:20 AM
Why not have a barcode reader for the VIN using your camera? Most all apps use this option through your camera.