PDA

View Full Version : The Nastiest Details I've Done This Year Combined Into 1 Disgusting Video

Pages : [1] 2

Stauffer Garage
08-28-2019, 08:35 AM
You guys have asked for it and here is a compilation of all of the disaster deep clean videos I have done for a total of 2 hours of footage! All of your favorites from #worktrucksneedlovetoo, #roachmotel and even #deermotel. I have removed the talking clips and left all of the vacuuming, carpet cleaning, pressure washing, and extraction clips you love to binge watch in anticipation for the new disaster detail transformation going live on Saturday! #carcleaning #cardetailing #cleaning

https://youtu.be/rGjSw6v8IfI

DetailKitty
08-28-2019, 10:03 AM
This is why I don't do interiors.... YUCK!

rangerbay
08-28-2019, 12:07 PM

Me either. I have a young kid working with me that has that pleasure.

PaulMys
08-28-2019, 05:10 PM
Seeing the cockroach was too much.

I gag to think what these peoples houses/apartments look like. :(

JWilliams.RadiantDetail
08-28-2019, 05:25 PM
UGGH to the cockroach! I think that would have been the end of that detail for me lol. About a decade ago I worked at Sony repairing laptops. A tech opened a box a customer sent in and when he pulled the laptop out about a thousand baby roaches started to scurry out of all the fan vents. I'm exaggerating, but it was the most I've ever seen. Everyone in the section started to freak out, it was maybe 15 grown men. And like half of them grabbed the 1st thing they could, which was canned compressed air and started spraying them. As you can imagine, compressed air isn't an effective roach spray lol.

DetailKitty
08-28-2019, 05:49 PM
i gag to think what these peoples houses/apartments look like. :(

this /\ /\ /\

custmsprty
08-28-2019, 06:32 PM

I've always said cleaning interiors is not detailing it's like cleaning your house. It's house keeping. Detailing is exterior. I guess you could call it symantics but I don't detail my houses interior. I vacuum, scrub, wash, mop etc. It's especially true when dealing with nastiness like that. :props:

PaulMys
08-28-2019, 06:35 PM
I've always said cleaning interiors is not detailing it's like cleaning your house. It's house keeping. Detailing is exterior. I guess you could call it symantics but I don't detail my houses interior. I vacuum, scrub, wash, mop etc. It's especially true when dealing with nastiness like that. :props:

Exactly!

Stauffer Garage
08-28-2019, 08:21 PM

You sir might be smarter than I lol

Stauffer Garage
08-28-2019, 08:23 PM
Me either. I have a young kid working with me that has that pleasure.

^ Genius

PaulMys
08-28-2019, 08:30 PM
You sir might be smarter than I lol

That "Sir's" name is Monica.

And she's a bad-ass, so watch it. Lol

chet31
08-28-2019, 08:33 PM
Great video, learned some tricks watching it. Also must be a great sales tool.

TTQ B4U
08-29-2019, 06:28 AM
Haha! Good Stuff. I really need to take the time to set up a camera and get my video editing skills dialed in. I'm always just so focused on getting the job at hand done. You and I still need to get together since we're so close in proximity.

Have you looked into the Tornador Velocity Vac? I should have my air compressor and full system up and running this weekend. The RX7 I'll be posting up later today would have been the perfect candidate for it. It wasn't bad at all but I still see the system having likely provided me a 40%+ time savings. This was just a vacuum, no shampoo, but there were some areas I did hit with an extractor just lightly. That's where the Tornador would have helped too. It will be interesting to see how I incorporate it in to my process of using Steam Extraction too.

DetailKitty
08-29-2019, 08:31 AM
That "Sir's" name is Monica.

And she's a bad-ass, so watch it. Lol

LOL thx Paul... I don't mind the "sir" at all.

Not to sound a bit sexist here, but I think it's fine to be called a sir on auto forums. Most people on them are men and I know they don't think I'm some "dumb broad" when speaking to me when this happens.

Im the MAN

Stauffer Garage
09-14-2019, 10:15 AM
LOL thx Paul... I don't mind the "sir" at all.

Not to sound a bit sexist here, but I think it's fine to be called a sir on auto forums. Most people on them are men and I know they don't think I'm some "dumb broad" when speaking to me when this happens.

Im the MAN

My mistake and the username should have eluded to that if I was paying attention!