PDA

View Full Version : 8/22/19 - Microfiber Sale + 15% off

Pages : [1] 2

oneheadlite
08-22-2019, 12:52 PM
Good time to grab some PFM's or any other of your favorite microfibers. You can get the Grey 16x16 2 pack for $10 right now, same for the 8x16 Blue PFM's (I love that size). Pretty much any of the PFM's are a screamin deal.

Mike's favorite Green Edgeless towels are $9.50 for 12, $7.50 for 6, or $5 for 3. Plus the 15% off that.

Also noticed other things are already slightly discounted (Microfiber cleaners, Montana Boars hair wheel brush, Griot's Brilliant Finish Rinseless, N-914). Could be others, I had to stop looking for sake of my bank account.

Free shipping over $50, easy to hit. :dblthumb2:

Just wanted to share if folks could get some use out of it.

Mike Phillips
08-22-2019, 01:14 PM
Thanks for pointing this out....

Most people I meet don't have enough GOOD microfiber towels in their arsenal. What used to be 'good' is now trashed. So if you're going to stock up, I wrote this article a few weeks ago that shows a lot of the microfiber tools I like, use myself and showcase in my classes.

Must Have Microfiber! At least my opinion :) (https://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/product-reviews-by-mike-phillips/123601-must-have-microfiber-least-my-opinion.html)

:)

fly07sti
08-22-2019, 02:30 PM
I bit. If you’ve ever been on the fence about getting some PFM’s, this is the best price I’ve ever seen them.

Bruno Soares
08-22-2019, 02:32 PM
Yeah, some killer deals there. PFMs are amazing and this is the time to stock up.

PaulMys
08-22-2019, 04:53 PM
I hope this sale gets more people to try the PFM's.

They are like nothing else, IMO.

VISITOR
08-22-2019, 06:19 PM
Yeah, some killer deals there. PFMs are amazing and this is the time to stock up.

I hope this sale gets more people to try the PFM's.

They are like nothing else, IMO.

:iagree: $13 for a PFM drying towel and with an additional 15% off. it doesn't get any better than that. well, if it was free yeah. LOL

57Rambler
08-22-2019, 07:18 PM
I've got more than enough (maybe too many) PFM's but I wanted to get some more Super Plush Deluxe MF's with this sale. Alas, they are all on Back Order. Yet Autopia has them all in stock. Weird.

Coatingsarecrack
08-22-2019, 07:51 PM
I bit. If you’ve ever been on the fence about getting some PFM’s, this is the best price I’ve ever seen them.

Dammit fly! Just ordered a gallon of break buster and a new ik pro sprayer. Told my self that’s it got everything you need through winter. Wasn’t even looking at this sale. Now I got $150 dollars in PFM’s and some mike specials.

On a serious note I love the 16x16 and the teal bordered one. Perfect for drying a car.

Has anyone tried the edgeless? Is it too big? Can I cut it in half?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Markymapo
08-22-2019, 08:02 PM
Oh yea, great deals. Just sent an order in to replace some overused towels!

acuRAS82
08-22-2019, 08:04 PM
Are PFMs really this good for everyone to raving about them at $5+ apiece? Serious question... I have tons of MF, never seriously considered these due to price. I like Rag co., chinchillas, Shine & Buff WW towels, the gray super soft spray wax towels, waffle weaves, etc.

Are PFMs that much better than these?

PaulMys
08-22-2019, 08:20 PM
Are PFMs really this good for everyone to raving about them at $5+ apiece? Serious question... I have tons of MF, never seriously considered these due to price. I like Rag co., chinchillas, Shine & Buff WW towels, the gray super soft spray wax towels, waffle weaves, etc.

They excel at drying. And I mean EXCEL at it.

And they will also do an excellent job at removal of wax/sealants.

I have 6 PFM's. Large/edgeless, original, and 4 16x16.

Two for paint, two for wheels. I have chrome wheels, and the PFM's leave zero streaks when drying. I kid you not.

These towels are a game changer, and with this sale I hope many will benefit.

57Rambler
08-22-2019, 08:25 PM

They're one of those things that you have to try them to believe them. The drying towels and the wax removal towels are what I would recommend, haven't experienced any other MF's that come close to their performance. For example, the Gyeon Silk Dryer pales in comparison to a PFM, even though they are similar tech. I can usually dry the body of our SUV with one PFM drying towel (I use other MF's for the wheels, etc.). The one side of the wax removal towels cut through wax or sealant with ease and the other side does a perfect final buff. I will say that the PFM glass towels didn't impress me as much as some other dedicated glass towels. Last, but not least, the construction quality of the PFMs is top notch.

Bruno Soares
08-22-2019, 08:33 PM

I can’t compare to the ones you listed but they really are pure freakin magic. I first used the Cobra Guzzlers on sale here. The PFM is a million times better. I wish they had a 40x80 size for the PFM, I’d buy those as my bath towels.

Coatingsarecrack
08-22-2019, 08:34 PM

I use RAG COMPANY towels for most everything else. PFM’s exclusively for drying. Blow my pluffle a out the water. I’m literally ordering $100 for just to hoarse them.

Order a bunch seriously. 2 16x16 can dry my whole car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

acuRAS82
08-22-2019, 08:48 PM
Fair enough!

If I were to try a PFM out with main focus of the towel for drying after a wash but also considering bang for the buck based on the current sale, which would be recommended?