PDA

View Full Version : Great News!!

FloridaNative
07-13-2006, 07:08 PM
My brother-in-law has returned safe and sound from Afganistan to his wife and baby! :D Thanks to everybody here who kept him in their prayers! Now we just have to keep on praying Wystang's wife Leah home safe from Iraq! :)

joe.p
07-13-2006, 07:21 PM
Congrats on his safe return :cheers:

justin_murphy
07-13-2006, 07:28 PM
Amen that's he's ok.
Glad he's home.

belcherm58
07-13-2006, 07:31 PM
That's Great! Tell him we appreciate his service to his country. He is a
hero for sure. God Bless them each and every one.

emaxxman
07-13-2006, 08:05 PM
That's Great! Tell him we appreciate his service to his country. He is a
hero for sure. God Bless them each and every one.

I will "second" that 1000 times over. I am Vietnamese and was a refugee. My father fought along side the U.S. during the war. I owe everything great about my life to all the soldiers who gave their lives up during that war. My heroes are those who are brave enough to put their lives on the line for us everyday.

FloridaNative
07-13-2006, 09:18 PM
I will "second" that 1000 times over. I am Vietnamese and was a refugee. My father fought along side the U.S. during the war. I owe everything great about my life to all the soldiers who gave their lives up during that war. My heroes are those who are brave enough to put their lives on the line for us everyday.

AMEN!! Thank you all for your comments. We are ecstatic to have him back home. :D

emaxxman
07-13-2006, 09:38 PM
You inserted a link to a file on your computer. In the screen where you type your reply, scroll down to "Additional Options" and click on the "Manage Attachments" button. You can attach a pic here.

wytstang
07-13-2006, 11:19 PM
My brother-in-law has returned safe and sound from Afganistan to his wife and baby! :D Thanks to everybody here who kept him in their prayers! Now we just to keep on praying Wystang's wife Leah home safe from Iraq! :)
A huge congrats to you and yours :applause:I'm counting down the days :awesome:

FloridaNative
07-14-2006, 06:24 AM
Okay!! Here he is in front with his buddies. Thanks Emaxxman for your help. Phew!! I think I need a drink now!:cheers: It sucks being so technologically inept! :(

I don't know if you can all see clearly. I had to reduce the size to make it fit into the parameters set by the forum so it looks kinda fuzzy. But I saw some kind of little arrow thingymajig at the lower right hand corner when I scrolled over the pic and I clicked on that and it made it look clear. Cono!! I'm HOPELESS!!

mtsl500
07-14-2006, 08:20 AM
congrats ... its always uplifting to hear good news like this

and wytstang hope you're wife gets back soon too.

JoeD
07-14-2006, 10:35 AM
Great News! It's always nice to hear that some loving member of a Family has returned home safely. My sincere thoughts for you and your Family. Give him a BIG THANK YOU for serving. We as Veterans of past conflicts appreciate the efforts and courage of those now serving. JoeD

joe.p
07-14-2006, 10:41 AM
I think I need a drink now!:cheers: It sucks being so technologically inept! :(

I don't know if you can all see clearly. HOPELESS!!Pic looks good. Nice job

FloridaNative
07-14-2006, 11:18 AM
Pic looks good. Nice job

ehehehe Thank Meghan. She fixed it for me. :)

Meghan
07-14-2006, 11:24 AM
ehehehe Thank Meghan. She fixed it for me. :)
Jen and photos, not a good mix! :p

FloridaNative
07-14-2006, 11:56 AM
Jen and photos, not a good mix! :p

:iagree: Hi my name is Jennifer and I'm pathetic.:o