PDA

View Full Version : Nano ceramic coating is perfect to car paint?

Nano King
08-19-2019, 11:38 AM
Stop misleading Nano Ceramic Coating

Nano ceramic coating is perfect? No, don’t be mislead by some ads. They are surely exaggerating it to you.
But remember, Nano ceramic coating is only one kind of chemical formula, it is not the God product.

The truth 1
For nano ceramic coating against to scratch
Yes, it is correct if you choose one good quality nano ceramic coating and apply in right way, then it can do great protection to your car pain to against some scratch by lighter or rock chip. As these scratch from fire lighter or rock chip are really smooth, it only can damage to the bond of nano coating, it will not damage to your car paint.

However, it doesn’t mean nano ceramic coating can 100% protection to against all scratch. You can image if by some strong rocks, your car will be assumedly transshape.

Therefore, please kind in your mind that only scratch by some pliable or soft products can be protected by nano ceramic coating.

Bruno Soares
08-19-2019, 11:54 AM
Spam? It's not like everyone in here doesn't know that coatings won't protect against real scratches. Light marring at best but we know it's really about ease of cleaning and chemical resistance.

vobro
08-19-2019, 12:07 PM
Don’t know about spam but this post literally gave me a headache

RippyD
08-19-2019, 12:43 PM
Clearly English isn't their first language so I'll cut them some slack for that. Doesn't appear to be spam since there's no links. I can't tell if they're saying coatings can prevent rock chips.

Mike Phillips
08-19-2019, 01:07 PM
Just to chime in...

I approved all new pending accounts this morning, this was one of them. I run their IP address and e-mail address through Skynet and usually a Spammer shows up. Usually, not always.

That's where I like to give people the benefit of the doubt.

When I see a new person post something that has a hint of spam or "something" I just sit back and watch them post and usually a true spammer will reveal themselves in short order.

So until I see otherwise, I like to think positive.

:)

PaulMys
08-19-2019, 08:06 PM
How can I get my truck to be "Assumedly Transshape"?

That sounds incredibly sexy......... :)

Coatingsarecrack
08-19-2019, 09:09 PM
I love that the “Nano king” is seemingly disparaging nano coatings .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mgavin1985
08-20-2019, 05:08 AM
Nano King when’s part two coming out? Can you please rant against Nuba next?

Mgavin1985
08-20-2019, 05:11 AM
How can I get my truck to be "Assumedly Transshape"?

That sounds incredibly sexy......... :)

Also another good quote “kind in your mind”