PDA

View Full Version : Electric Pressure Washer

Dynoguy
08-12-2019, 01:37 PM
Well my electric pressure washer finally quit on me it was one I got from Northern Tool, what do you guys recommend ? I have up to $ 500.00 to spend.

howardm4
08-12-2019, 03:10 PM
A very popular one is the SunJoe 3000 (or the 3001 w/ reel). They use European connectors (14mm internal) which forces use of adaptors or SunJoe parts.

Can't speak to other manufacturers

grovlet
08-12-2019, 03:41 PM
For $500 - the SunJoe is a great choice..... Plenty powerful and MTM can get you a package deal on longer hoses + gun + Foam Cannon and quick connections.

MTM Pro Package #1 (https://www.mtmhydroparts.com/collections/kits/products/premium-mtm-kit-3-43-5010)
MTM Pro Package #2 (https://www.mtmhydroparts.com/collections/kits/products/premium-mtm-kit-3-43-5010)

I would recommend calling them though - just to be sure they get you setup perfectly with the SunJoe - I know they're familiar with it and all the proper connections - just not sure the online kits are designated with the exact parts needed... :righton:

I also recommend their replacement tips once the original SunJoe one's run into issues...:xyxthumbs:

Calendyr
08-12-2019, 10:36 PM
Obsessed garage did a very complete review of all the pressure washers on the market.

The conclusion was, if you are gonna go with an inexpensive pressure washer, the Karcher 1700 series is the one to get. It has a little bit more flow than the other units, and it has a good warranty. The other advantage is that the connectors are stardard, so if you want to replace the hose, it is a much easier process.

One of the things I noticed while they were doing the testing is that all of the motors are roughly the same. They change the pressure rating by changing what tips the unit comes with. So for exemple, a 1500 PSI Sun Joe will have roughly the same motor and pump as the 2000 PSI one, but the higher pressure one will use tips that have a smaller orifice, thus increasing the pressure by decreasing flow. I think that is a pretty fraudulent way to do business when you think that they will sell you the 2000 PSI unit twice the amount you would pay for the 1500 one.

I suggest you watch the serie, it's entertaining and quite informative.

mckobe
08-12-2019, 11:49 PM
Obsessed garage did a very complete review of all the pressure washers on the market.

The conclusion was, if you are gonna go with an inexpensive pressure washer, the Karcher 1700 series is the one to get. It has a little bit more flow than the other units, and it has a good warranty. The other advantage is that the connectors are stardard, so if you want to replace the hose, it is a much easier process.

One of the things I noticed while they were doing the testing is that all of the motors are roughly the same. They change the pressure rating by changing what tips the unit comes with. So for exemple, a 1500 PSI Sun Joe will have roughly the same motor and pump as the 2000 PSI one, but the higher pressure one will use tips that have a smaller orifice, thus increasing the pressure by decreasing flow. I think that is a pretty fraudulent way to do business when you think that they will sell you the 2000 PSI unit twice the amount you would pay for the 1500 one.

I suggest you watch the serie, it's entertaining and quite informative.

I'd like to see him do a review on the AR630TSS

phillbmwcoup
03-30-2020, 03:03 PM
I use Sun Joe 3000. It is really great. I am satisfied. I have used some washers made by other brands and this one is on the top. Another one is Karcher K4. It is also good.

ducksfan
03-30-2020, 07:12 PM
Well my electric pressure washer finally quit on me it was one I got from Northern Tool, what do you guys recommend ? I have up to $ 500.00 to spend.

Quit on, you as in what? The motor died or the pump failed? They use quality parts. Why don't you just replace a part and keep on going?

PaulMys
03-30-2020, 07:52 PM
Quit on, you as in what? The motor died or the pump failed? They use quality parts. Why don't you just replace a part and keep on going?

He might not answer, as this discussion was from last August.

However, I agree.......

Daviddear30
03-30-2020, 10:30 PM
He has. I bought the AR630TSS from him. It is legit amazing! Better flow than the kranzle :).
I had the sun joe pro 9004spx and upgraded to the AR630TSS

Dynoguy
03-31-2020, 01:18 PM
He has. I bought the AR630TSS from him. It is legit amazing! Better flow than the kranzle :).
I had the sun joe pro 9004spx and upgraded to the AR630TSS

The pump is always running even when I don't pull the trigger

Dynoguy
03-31-2020, 01:20 PM
I think it is time for another one any ways this one is 5+ years old

Daviddear30
03-31-2020, 02:49 PM
The pump is always running even when I don't pull the trigger
?????
On the AR630TSS? I am not sure what you’re saying.
The AR should be auto on/off. The sun joe I had wasn’t. Main reason I upgraded

Coatingsarecrack
04-02-2020, 05:03 AM
?????
On the AR630TSS? I am not sure what you’re saying.
The AR should be auto on/off. The sun joe I had wasn’t. Main reason I upgraded

Maybe he has standard 630? I’ve was looking at this PW ( believed i talk to you about Sun Joe before. I like the TSS part put it jumps price up another couple of hundred. Is this teuly worth the expense over your Sun Joe? Also if you dont mind can You PM me where you got it and price?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daviddear30
04-11-2020, 09:08 PM
Maybe he has standard 630? I’ve was looking at this PW ( believed i talk to you about Sun Joe before. I like the TSS part put it jumps price up another couple of hundred. Is this teuly worth the expense over your Sun Joe? Also if you dont mind can You PM me where you got it and price?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got it from OG store. It is a lot better than the sun joe. My opinion. More pressure, more flow, and the TSS.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro