PDA

View Full Version : Wish me luck...

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Eldorado2k
07-30-2019, 01:22 PM
Hey guys,

I had the unfortunate luck of getting T-Boned by a vehicle who ran a red light and left me with broken ribs... The doctors said I nearly wound up parasailed with a broken back.[emoji29]

Been in the hospital for the past few weeks.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/Eldo2k_01.jpg

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/Eldo2k_02.jpg

I’m already thinking about that next Cadillac! [but I’ll surely miss my boy] I miss everyone here too[emoji1366]

:)

acuRAS82
07-30-2019, 01:29 PM
Oh man! So glad something worse didn’t come out of it. I was actually wondering where you’d been. So sorry this happened but thank ___ that you will walk out of this. We miss you Eldo!

acuRAS82
07-30-2019, 01:30 PM
There’s plenty of replacement Cadillacs, but no replacement Eldorado2k’s.

Rsurfer
07-30-2019, 01:34 PM
Thank God it wasn't worse. Get well soon.

DMiglio
07-30-2019, 01:43 PM
Take care Eldo, don’t spend too much time surfing the internet to find that next Cadillac! Prayers to you and your family.

Paul A.
07-30-2019, 01:51 PM
Holy S**T, Eldo! Sorry to hear that, brotha. Glad it wasn't worse. That 2nd pic looks horrendous.

Take the time to heal properly. We'll willingly wait for your return to 100%!

Bill D
07-30-2019, 01:55 PM
Now that a true Autogeek if you’re already thinking about your next Cadillac! Glad it wasn’t much worse and hope your recovery goes smoothly. Looking forward to seeing you more again!

Bobby B.
07-30-2019, 01:59 PM
That's crazy! I'm glad it wasn't worse. Good luck with a speedy recovery and finding a new Cadillac.

LSNAutoDetailing
07-30-2019, 02:01 PM
Holy crap Eldo!!! Please know we’re thinking of you and praying.

Recovery will be little victories over a long period of time. Do not worry about getting back to detailing and other things. Focus on your steps to recovery and listen to your doctors and don’t be afraid to ask a lot of questions.

Your lucky to be alive and that the break didn’t leave you in a worse situation.

Now for a bit of levity; it was that final coat of your favorite LSP that probably saved your life. :)

Get well soon brother, don’t be afraid to ask us or others around you if you need something or help.

Please keep us updated with your progress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boosteddub69
07-30-2019, 02:03 PM
Dude!

So glad that you’re OK, the Caddy gave its life to protect you.

It was a very good boy.

Speedy recovery to you sir

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87407)

expdetailing
07-30-2019, 02:16 PM
Eldo, Try to rest well & not worry. Main thing is you are still here. Prayers sent.

jorge1
07-30-2019, 02:31 PM
Wow, just wow!!!

Eldo, thoughts and prayers for you and your family for a speedy recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline

Bruno Soares
07-30-2019, 02:43 PM
Damn, that's a big crash. I'm glad you're expected to fully recover from this. Hoping for a fast recovery.

Finick
07-30-2019, 02:47 PM
Get better soon, duderino and cheese. Sorry to hear that happened to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike Phillips
07-30-2019, 03:11 PM
Hey guys,

I had the unfortunate luck of getting T Boned by a vehicle who ran a red light and left me with broken ribs...

The doctors said I nearly wound up parasailed with a broken back.

Been in the hospital for the past few weeks. I’m already thinking about that next Cadillac! [but I’ll surely miss my boy] I miss everyone here too

Sorry to hear of the accident, glad to hear you're okay. I cropped out the pertinent part and all I can say is...

Count your blessings... you're lucky to be alive!

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/Eldo2k_03.jpg

Hang in there. I've been in a few motorcycle and boat accidents in my life and my best advice is when it comes to the healing stage, take your time and let your body heal slowly so that it heals correctly. Don't push yourself to get back in the game until you're all healed up.

:)