PDA

View Full Version : Show Panel with Pricing?

Me Time
07-23-2019, 10:04 PM
I was just wondering if any of you that do this as a full/part time business have a hood or some other panel showing the before/after work and the normal amount of time to achieve this quality of work? For instance, one section could show swirls and what it looks like after using an AIO or deep scratches and how it will look after doing a multi step process. I would think that this would help to educate some of the people that balk at prices when they don't understand what it takes to make their reality catch up with ours.

Iaintgotnomotalkin
07-24-2019, 04:07 AM
I was just wondering if any of you that do this as a full/part time business have a hood or some other panel showing the before/after work and the normal amount of time to achieve this quality of work? For instance, one section could show swirls and what it looks like after using an AIO or deep scratches and how it will look after doing a multi step process. I would think that this would help to educate some of the people that balk at prices when they don't understand what it takes to make their reality catch up with ours.

Im sure some folk will come through for you. But if you haven't checked out youtube I saw a few good ones!