PDA

View Full Version : Releasing of the Foam Gun Soap

Pages : [1] 2

Meghan
07-13-2006, 02:16 PM
Just wanted to give our forum members the news first. Tomorrow we will be putting the DP Foam Gun Soap up on the site for sale. We are currently pumping and labeling the Soap in the warehouse!!! It's smells wonderful in the back!:righton:
Starting tomorrow you will also receive a 2oz. sample of the soap with your purchase of a foam gun. So if you are one of the few without a foam gun, you need to pick one up this weekend.;)
http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/HummerFoamGun.jpg

RPM06
07-13-2006, 02:18 PM
Just wanted to give our forum members the news first. Tomorrow we will be putting the DP Foam Gun Soap up on the site for sale. We are currently pumping and labeling the Soap in the warehouse!!! It's smells wonderful in the back!:righton:
Starting tomorrow you will also receive a 2oz. sample of the soap with your purchase of a foam gun. So if you are one of the few without a foam gun, you need to pick one up this weekend.;)

:awesome:

Can't wait for my Poorboy's Suds to run out!

FloridaNative
07-13-2006, 02:29 PM

:awesome: :awesome: Go AG, Go AG, Go, Go, Go!! :awesome: :awesome:

verplankfan
07-13-2006, 03:20 PM
I demand that you stop this immediately, haven't I spent enough money in the last 2 weeks;) . This place is killing me I am waiting on a July 17 delivery( my 3rd in the last 10 days). Please not another order.

justin_murphy
07-13-2006, 03:31 PM
I'm looking for a new soap. I'm about out of my 3 gallons of NXT!
Wonder if I should even ask........?

Meghan
07-13-2006, 04:12 PM
I'm looking for a new soap. I'm about out of my 3 gallons of NXT!
Wonder if I should even ask........?
Lucky for you we will have it in the gallons!!:p

LynchMOB
07-13-2006, 04:39 PM
Can you tell us the name yet.... or did I miss that part?

Thanks!!

Jonboy
07-13-2006, 05:15 PM
Not fair i've just ordered a gallon of Pinnacle shampoo it'll take me ages to get through that, hope it works well with the foam gun cause i've orded one of those to:D

ScottB
07-13-2006, 05:31 PM
Pinnacles Soap is still more luxurious than the foam gun soap, simply like high dollar bubble bath for your car. I bet I could slip some in the tub on the wifey and she would NEVER know the difference.

scooterguitar
07-13-2006, 09:44 PM
I think you should do a package deal sale for a few days!

supercharged
07-13-2006, 10:15 PM
Meghan, Please keep Wolfgang on sale for another week... I'll be placing my order on Monday(Foam gun soap, SSR's, and some Wolfgang products, as always will end up around $200). I really hate to pay for shipping twice, I'd rather pay for an extra bottle of Wolfgang leather conditioner.

Thank you very much!

ScottB
07-14-2006, 06:06 AM
Meghan, Please keep Wolfgang on sale for another week... I'll be placing my order on Monday(Foam gun soap, SSR's, and some Wolfgang products, as always will end up around $200). I really hate to pay for shipping twice, I'd rather pay for an extra bottle of Wolfgang leather conditioner.

Thank you very much!

Meghans going to be on vacation next week ... you might wanna send a little card to Max or Jason ;)

Meghan
07-14-2006, 06:42 AM
Ok Meghan doesn't go on vacation till the 22nd, but thanks Killer for trying to get rid of me!! :mad: :D And supercharge, no worries WG has another week to be on sale.:applause:

Woob
07-14-2006, 09:19 PM
Yay first post! This soap ultra cool, just wondering since each bottle is 32 oz, and you use 2 oz / each heavy foam bath, would it be alright to cut it with 1 oz of another soap so you use 1 oz of the Ultra Foam? Also, would you recommend putting in other waterless washes or Pre Treatments (Poorboy's Bug Squash)?

dmrothfus
08-19-2006, 10:52 PM
First post - Went looking for a foam gun and was frustrated at the possibility of having to go to the ends of the earth to order from a garden supply place, etc.... Super excited to find one here. Thanks for making a great product easily available.