PDA

View Full Version : Anybody see 10,000 BC?

Pages : [1] 2

Surfer
03-08-2008, 06:16 PM
Man I thought it would be good, but damn, its getting horrible reviews. I think RottenTomatoes gave it like 8%....that is bad.

wytstang
03-08-2008, 06:44 PM
I stopped going to the theaters to watch movies that let me down. I found sites that let you stream videos over the net (no down loading). It's bootleg quality but it's free lol.

ScottB
03-08-2008, 06:53 PM
Ive seen the damn preview so many times, Ive felt I already saw the movie. Hey, I hear Hitman is coming out on dvd soon, any good ???

Gary Sword
03-08-2008, 06:54 PM
That was before my time surfer. I didn't think you were that old.

Surfer
03-08-2008, 07:04 PM
That was before my time surfer. I didn't think you were that old.The living dinosaur has spoken

:D

wytstang
03-08-2008, 07:09 PM
Booyaa
BedroomMedia.com Watch Videos Online (http://bedroommedia.com/videos.php?id=11144)
Enjoy the movie I've watched the first 5 minute and it's a pretty good copy.
EDIT: they have some ads that may not be suitable for younger eyes so WW/NSFW there no crying from anyone....

Smokin
03-08-2008, 08:35 PM
Thanks Wystang.

wytstang
03-08-2008, 08:43 PM
no problem....

Bunky
03-09-2008, 07:31 AM
I have stopped going to the movies. First, it is just so expensive especially if the movie it a dud. Second, the projection quality is often not very good (dark screens, less sharp). If the admission does not get you the concession costs will.

I watched the Bourne Supremacy on cable and I am glad I did not go. I did not really like the movie and the "big" screen experience can fair poorly against a 50-in wide screen HD TV.

scottgt
03-09-2008, 12:46 PM
i saw it friday night...and there was no one in the theaters...now i no y....it suckedddddddddddd......some parts were cool..but it was sooooo strung out

Surfer
03-09-2008, 12:49 PM
i saw it friday night...and there was no one in the theaters...now i no y....it suckedddddddddddd......some parts were cool..but it was sooooo strung outMan...the previews and hype, I thought it was going to be great, especially comming from the guys who did Independence Day and Day After Tomorrow. Generally I take reviews with a grain of salt, but RottenTomatoes is almost always right on with what I think, and they gave it one of the worst review ratings ever.

Sucks, was hoping this would be a really cool movie.

dengood1
03-09-2008, 01:05 PM
thanks for the heads up............I was actually thinking about going to see it today. Guess I'll rub my ride instead:buffing:

Bunky
03-09-2008, 02:43 PM
thanks for the heads up............I was actually thinking about going to see it today. Guess I'll rub my ride instead:buffing:

I think the problem today with a lot of movies is they are all about action sequences with little else. With CGI, it is now routine to be able generate whatever you effect you want and what was wow a few years back is now ho hum. I was getting bored by the Bourne Ultimatum and I started to count scene changes..they were cutting between shots every 5 to 7 seconds to give it that edgy effect (too choppy) except when someone had dialogue.

What irks me is "stunts" that basically defy the laws of physics (like running side a collapsing train and somehow walking out the back) unless it is a supernatural type movie or comic book like Sin City.

sparkie
03-09-2008, 03:23 PM
The living dinosaur has spoken

:D
Tee HeeHee, HaHa...good one Sufer.....:D

Surfer
03-09-2008, 03:28 PM
comic book like Sin City.Sin City > ALL, badass and sinister to the max :righton:, was filmed so perfectly and stayed true to the original theme and comic layouts (slight color hear and there).

Sin City 2 is in filming :cheers: