PDA

View Full Version : What's The Right/Best Product For Me?

mustangular
06-29-2019, 09:33 AM
To boost LSP (M21 then M26) should I be using Ult Qwik Wax or Gold Class? I kinda want to stay with the Megs line but..meh..I'm open to suggestions. BTW this is '98 Mustang GT in Laser Red Metallic and daily driver.

01GreyStangGT
06-29-2019, 11:16 AM
Ultimate quik wax is very good.

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline

acuRAS82
06-29-2019, 01:05 PM
If you like the carnauba glow (I assume you may since you topped M21 with M26), Ultimate Quik Wax won’t provide it. Gold Class will. IMO, UQW adds to the M21/Ultimate Wax look. GC adds to the carnauba M26 look. BUT that’s not to say you won’t be pleasantly surprised by the UQW look on carnauba. Sometimes unlike things go together.

For whatever it’s worth, UQW is a friendlier wax to work with and can be used as a drying aid (GC is a poor drying aid in my opinion).

mckobe
06-29-2019, 09:20 PM
I love that yellow 26

Desertnate
07-01-2019, 08:15 AM
Since the car is a daily driver, I'd say the Ultimate Quik Wax.

Like already mentioned it can be used as a drying aid, which makes application easy, but it also sheets water really well and probably won't attract dust as easily as a carnauba wax based product.

mckobe
07-01-2019, 04:09 PM
Since the car is a daily driver, I'd say the Ultimate Quik Wax.

Like already mentioned it can be used as a drying aid, which makes application easy, but it also sheets water really well and probably won't attract dust as easily as a carnauba wax based product.

I will try this as a drying aid. Never thought about it, but saves so much time