PDA

View Full Version : Ceramic pro coating

Drew64
05-29-2019, 07:07 PM
Hi. New to forum and a lot of info on near to look at. I recently just picked up a new Subaru Forester. Nothing fancy but want to protect it and keep it looking good. I was looking into ceramic coating and there a number of detailers near me that use ceramic pro. I’ve looked up info on it but wanted to see if anyone on this forum has had it put on their cars. I was looking at the bronze package just because of cost. I know this doesn’t have the 9H coating but has the hydrophobic properties and will keep car looking new. How much protection do these coating s offer. I’m in NJ so get a lot pebbles tossed up from highways and salt on roads in winter. I see they warranty these packages from 2 years to lifetime depending on package. What do these warranties actually cover. Is it worth moving up to silver package.

Mike lambert
05-29-2019, 07:50 PM
Pm me and I’ll tell you who to call in your area that will explain all you need to know and why there are so many installers of that product.

Mike Phillips
05-29-2019, 08:01 PM
Pm me

PM me too.

:)

sudsmobile
05-29-2019, 08:25 PM
Everybody loves a secret.

rst08
05-29-2019, 09:25 PM
cant you still get rock chips with that product?

The Guz
05-29-2019, 10:25 PM
cant you still get rock chips with that product?

Doesn’t matter what coating brand it is as they are not impervious to rock chips. PPF would be he way to go.