PDA

View Full Version : Video: ONE MONTH update Opti-Coat Pro+ ceramic coating!

OrangeVee
05-18-2019, 12:32 PM
Hi guys,

Today, I give you a one month update about my newly installed Opti-Coat Pro+ ceramic coating and I show you the maintenance wash steps I performed, using new Opti-Coat line of products.

Enjoy the video!

https://youtu.be/DxBdWQ2k9Tw

john b
05-18-2019, 08:10 PM
how did you like the opti-coat no rinse? any different than regular onr?

Klasse Act
05-18-2019, 08:38 PM
I didn't even know about these products and commented on the YouTube video and learned its only available on their site, must be pretty high end and/or expensive. Because its ONR I bet it's worth it[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Dr Oldz
05-18-2019, 10:14 PM
Nice video, Pan!! Car’s gloss really does look rather impressive. The new OPT products look really good also. The packaging is awesome on them.

OrangeVee
05-18-2019, 10:53 PM
Nice video, Pan!! Car’s gloss really does look rather impressive. The new OPT products look really good also. The packaging is awesome on them.

Thanks! Yes they did a great job with the packaging on the Opti-Coat line. I told Yvan Lacroix they need to do the same awesome job with the "regular" Optimum Polymer Technologies line of products. Their packaging looks like its dated from the 80's lol. Thank god their products are amazing!

OrangeVee
05-18-2019, 10:54 PM
how did you like the opti-coat no rinse? any different than regular onr?

The Opti-Coat No Rinse has gloss enhancers compared to the regular ONR (I got this from Yvan Lacroix himself, vice-president of Optimum), so it complements Opti-Coat Pro+ very nicely! :).

spazzz
05-18-2019, 11:35 PM
Thanks! Yes they did a great job with the packaging on the Opti-Coat line. I told Yvan Lacroix they need to do the same awesome job with the "regular" Optimum Polymer Technologies line of products. Their packaging looks like its dated from the 80's lol. Thank god their products are amazing!

As long as they don't raise the price $10.00 like they did with Hyper-seal!!!

spazzz
05-19-2019, 12:00 AM
Great job on that great car Pan.

I feel the Hyper-seal looks even better after a day of curing.

Klasse Act
05-19-2019, 06:53 AM
As long as they don't raise the price $10.00 like they did with Hyper-seal!!!I wonder if it was improved for that upcharge [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

OrangeVee
05-19-2019, 06:48 PM
Great job on that great car Pan.

I feel the Hyper-seal looks even better after a day of curing.

Thanks!!