PDA

View Full Version : Godaddy social - anyone use it?

Upwardly Mobile Detailing
05-16-2019, 07:54 PM
I had a lengthy call from a sales woman trying to sell me on their whole social media marketing. Seemed like the same sales pitch all the other companies use. I have a hard time spending money on something that isn't guaranteed, although I know there is no way to. I need someone to do my marketing for me as I do not like social media at all. She offered a one time over the phone discount but had to get it then. I don't jump in to things with out research. She then "talked to manager" and gave me bigger discount and after still declining she talked again and got me a 24 hour research period. Basically for $200 startup and $400 a month they will create content for social media. Reply to yelp reviews, do ad campaigns and promotions, email marketing and some other stuff. Local marketing companies are ranging from $800 to $1200, but the saying goes "if it's to good to be true, it probably isn't." any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

WindyCity
05-18-2019, 10:02 PM
OK so you don’t like social media but you’re not willing to use it as a tool to grow and expand your business?

My buddy is like that....he is anti-social media and wants to use a fake name so he could try to promote his business and I asked him why don’t he just use his real name?

If you want to grow your business you need to get over that, Seriously social media is a great tool to expand your business

Of course if you want to pay a ridiculous amount of money to a company to give you mediocre results then go ahead and do that instead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk