View Full Version : Um...Yes please

Pages : [1] 2

hoyt66
05-01-2019, 06:02 PM
As advertised!!!

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/beead_maker.jpg

WRAPT C5Z06
05-01-2019, 06:12 PM
Love the product for gloss and slickness, but it’s durability and hydrophobic properties are below average.

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87407)

hoyt66
05-01-2019, 06:28 PM
Love the product for gloss and slickness, but it’s durability and hydrophobic properties are below average.

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87407)

Hydrophobic properties below average on a product named "Beadmaker" Blasphemy!!!
That's actually perfect because my car never sees rain or water hose car washes. Kind of disappointing to hear though

BRACKiN
05-02-2019, 06:34 PM
Smells amazing too

hoyt66
05-03-2019, 04:50 PM
Smells amazing too

Oh 100! I could drink it like Pan th organizer!!!

fightnews
05-03-2019, 04:57 PM
I feel this product is gimmicky and trying to capitalize of a name and a fad instead of being a true car detailing chemical company. Basically another Jay Leno garage and not another meguiars

PearTree
05-03-2019, 05:27 PM
I feel this product is gimmicky and trying to capitalize of a name and a fad instead of being a true car detailing chemical company. Basically another Jay Leno garage and not another meguiars

P&S have been making detail products in house for 50 years so I would politely disagree. I do agree that the name is a bit misleading though.

Rsurfer
05-03-2019, 05:43 PM
Have you tried all their products? They have been making detailing products before you knew what a wax was.

You have been pretty good on your comments lately. Please continue instead of blasting a company you know nothing about.

tenja
05-05-2019, 08:16 AM
P&S has been around forever man. Bead maker is a great product on coated vehicles. I love it. Can’t beat it for the cost either.

WRAPT C5Z06
05-05-2019, 08:26 AM
LOL...you're clueless. P&S is one of the few companies that actually manufactures their own products, and they're quite good. VERY far from the Jay Leno product line.

P&S has been around forever man. Bead maker is a great product on coated vehicles. I love it. Can’t beat it for the cost either.
I wouldn't use it on a coated vehicle, as the water behavior is lacking. But the gloss and slickness is top notch!

Rsurfer
05-05-2019, 03:23 PM
LOL...you're clueless. P&S is one of the few companies that actually manufactures their own products, and they're quite good. VERY far from the Jay Leno product line.

I wouldn't use it on a coated vehicle, as the water behavior is lacking. But the gloss and slickness is top

notch!

Your correct, but I rather have gloss and slickness and sacrifice the tight beading.

Scott in Houston
05-06-2019, 09:00 AM
I have it on my car and Megs HCW on my wife’s.
(There’s a thread that I posted on here somewhere that shows both)

At the end of the day, the HCW is better at beading and more durable for sure, but....
I keep ordering and using BM on my car because of the feel and gloss.
I’m a sucker for the slick feel. I find myself wanting to top my wife’s HCW with it for the feel!

It’s water properties are ok and since my car is usually in a garage, it’s plenty good.

Every time I wash my wife’s car though, I’m reminded how much better the water properties of HCW are.

WRAPT C5Z06
05-06-2019, 09:25 AM

At the end of the day, the HCW is better at beading and more durable for sure, but....
I’m a sucker for the slick feel. I find myself wanting to top my wife’s HCW with it for the feel!

It’s water properties are ok and since my car is usually in a garage, it’s plenty good.

Every time I wash my wife’s car though, I’m reminded how much better the water properties of HCW are.
You pretty much nailed it. On a side note, HCW tends to leave noticeable smearing on dark paint, IME, so I use beadmaker instead. I applied it to dry paint initially, and now use it as a drying aid after my weekly washes.

Belo
05-06-2019, 11:14 AM

that's a little ironic isn't it?

Belo
05-06-2019, 11:18 AM

you should try powerlock if you like the slick feel. I haven't tried the 2 products you mentioned but powerlock is super slick, durable and a great bead maker.