PDA

View Full Version : RE: Review Of The WG. Wash Bucket System.

joe.p
03-15-2006, 09:28 AM
joe.p
Member Join Date: Mar 2006

WG wash bucket system..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My new purchase arrived early by one day,AG good job with the shipping.

I really like the WG Wash bucket system,first of all it looks much nicer in person.The cushion seat is a nice quality foam that bounces right back into shape after use..
It will get a lot of use when i need to sit in order to clean the lower panels and it could be used to kneel to protect the knees.

The bucket sits in its own system with rolling wheels ,which will be nice to roll with when PCing. The wheels also lock to keep the bucket from rolling on its own,the locking wheels are a plus so you don't have to worry about the bucket rolling from under you.

The Gamma lid is also a nice feature that screws into the bucket ,this is where the seat cushion sits on top.It is made of a quality plastic, so no worries about falling through the bucket and a great place to put your detailing tools when going out to wash the car, when your done place the tools into the bucket screw on the gamma lid and your good to go,and lets not forget the grit guard that comes with the system.

I have looked at other places to purchase the wash bucket items seperately and the Savings in only a few dolars in difference,not worth it when you add in AG 10% discount for forum members or Free shipping offered by Pinnacle/Wolfgang stores coupled with great CS ,your far ahead of the game.
The Wash Bucket system is a must for any enthusiast , a keeper in my opinion.
Attached Thumbnails

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by joe.p : 03-14-2006 at 11:36 PM.

cwcad
03-15-2006, 10:02 AM
Thanks for the review!!

Enjoy the same caster system and lid. The cushion comes in handy for those areas that only need a little attention but the knees can tell that you need the cushion to be able to complete it. Very sturdy and comfortable for a guy like mem that is a little bigger than he needs to be.

ScottB
03-15-2006, 12:01 PM
I was really impressed with this review. Up until now, a bucket really just seemed like a bucket. (I like the Grit Gard when introduced) but never really worried about a bucket specifically. Wife said to me this morning while washing the Vette, why do you carry a bucket around the car, doesnt AG offer some type of dolly ?? And this post immediately came to light !

Meghan
03-15-2006, 12:29 PM
Scott were you washing the vette before work??:eek:

MasterShineBoy
03-15-2006, 12:52 PM

What an Autogeek!

cwcad
03-15-2006, 12:59 PM

GOOD MAN!!

MasterShineBoy
03-15-2006, 01:02 PM
I actually did an interior detail to my car yesterday before school, the satisfaction it gave me made for a great day!

joe.p
03-15-2006, 01:55 PM
I was really impressed with this review. Up until now, a bucket really just seemed like a bucket. (I like the Grit Gard when introduced) but never really worried about a bucket specifically. Wife said to me this morning while washing the Vette, why do you carry a bucket around the car, doesnt AG offer some type of dolly ?? And this post immediately came to light !
Thanks, I finally got thread right ;) ..

DARKSTI
03-15-2006, 07:35 PM
yea, i just got my AG version (same except it has the AG logo instead of WG). Gonna try out tommorow along with the DP 4 in 1 rinsless wash I won.

Totoland Mach
03-15-2006, 09:26 PM
I just got the autogeek version myself last week...GREAT PRODUCT! Works like a charm and the wheeled dolly is an excellent feature, especially on a large vehicle where you're doing a walk around.

Hat's off to the folks at AG!

Totoland Mach

ScottB
03-16-2006, 12:00 AM

no ... normally I wash on Wednesday after work, and saturday mornings. I am off this week, so decided to use morning for a full detail. Sealant is curing now ..... hmm, do I top or dont I top ??? :confused:

although I did check the forum prior to starting ... so I guess I did report to work before washing.

http://www.photohost.org/gallery/data/500/167Vette_0061.jpg

Meghan
03-16-2006, 08:15 AM
I say you top!! With Souveran of course!:D

ASPHALT ROCKET
03-18-2006, 02:34 PM
Bought one with the Pinnacle label on it when they first came out, like it so
much going to purchase another one on my next order.