PDA

View Full Version : Dear Meguiars.....

Mgavin1985
04-05-2019, 10:08 PM
Meguiars rep probably view this forum so that is why I’m posting. I want to thank you for allowing obsessed garage to shoot the video series at your head quarters. The YouTube series is load with educational and interesting detailing information. Also a shout out and thanks to obsessed garage to plan, plot and pull that off. The most recent video was about HCW and they even throw a little dig towards DPC at 27:00 minute mark was great. If you haven’t watch these videos they are great. We should have a vote where obsessed garage goes next. Griots, sonax or get on a plane to South Korea gyeon or carpro or where ever IGL is located in Asia,

panthershark
04-05-2019, 10:32 PM
Vote to go to detailfest next...

Calendyr
04-06-2019, 04:44 AM
Agreed. I was floored when they spoke about the fact that you can do a correction with D300 on the whole car, not wipe off the residue and go directly to D301 to polish and seal. I don't understand they have not made that their main marketing focus for that system! This is a huge time saver.

KyleBis2
04-06-2019, 06:48 AM
Im really enjoying this series too. Tons of great info.

KimJungIllest
01-28-2021, 07:18 AM
always good whenever we are able to learn something but the obsessed garage guy is too full of himself. Rubs me the wrong way whenever someone inexperienced people act fake and try to portray themselves as something else. Used to watch his videos but his head has gotten too big. Nowadays his channel has just become one big ad for his online store and the main value his videos provide is good info and instructions on how to wash your car and polish your hood.

noorth
01-28-2021, 07:25 AM
I vote Sonax USA and get them to show us how they use their compounds.

IGL is in malaysia i believe. Much different country then south korea.