PDA

View Full Version : This is how OCD I am about my car

Pages : [1] 2

DetailKitty
04-05-2019, 12:38 PM
I have a race tomorrow morning, and I need to be in the city EARLY, so I'm spending the night at my cousin's house who is in the race as well.

Her neighborhood is weird... narrow, windy roads, and all the houses are kinda jumbled together.
You can only park on one side of the street AND every single damn spot is DIRECTLY across from a driveway..... :doh:

I've opted to give my husband my car for the day and take his DD/beater so I can leave it on the street there while we are gone :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Klasse Act
04-05-2019, 12:57 PM
S M A R T [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ScottMac27
04-05-2019, 06:45 PM
Hey, there's nothing wrong with that! [emoji16]

Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk

PaulMys
04-05-2019, 07:01 PM
OCD?

Hell, that's just intelligent Monica.

What kind of race?

fly07sti
04-05-2019, 07:03 PM
I agree with Paul.

PaulMys
04-05-2019, 07:14 PM
I agree with Paul.

But we all know she really IS OCD. :laughing: :laughing: :cheers:

ScottMac27
04-05-2019, 07:28 PM
Well this is how OCD I am about my truck... It's 8:30pm, it's dark outside and I just did a once over of my truck with a detail spray to get off the day's grime and road dust.

My neighbors look at me weird lol! [emoji2957]

PaulMys
04-05-2019, 07:30 PM
Well this is how OCD I am about my truck... It's 8:30pm, it's dark outside and I just did a once over of my truck with a detail spray to get off the day's grime and road dust.

My neighbors look at me weird lol! [emoji2957]

Yeah, you've got the Geek gene Scott. Expect more weird looks. Lol

Bill D
04-05-2019, 07:31 PM
I do the same but more in public in a parking lot where anyone can see me. I often arrive early to appointments just so I can do it.

ScottMac27
04-05-2019, 07:31 PM
Yeah, you've got the Geek gene Scott. Expect more weird looks. LolLMAO yeah, I've had it for years, I'm a lost cause BUT, not a doubt I have the best looking vehicle in my neighborhood [emoji12]

ScottMac27
04-05-2019, 07:32 PM
I do the same but more in public in a parking lot where anyone can see me. I often arrive early to appointments just so I can do it.Hmmmm... idea's idea's! [emoji23]

Bill D
04-05-2019, 07:34 PM
I’ve had guys come up to me and compliment me on my car but do look a little weird at me as I stand there with a MF in my hand LOL.

hoyt66
04-06-2019, 04:55 AM
Not OCD that's self car preservation. Smart!

UncleDavy
04-06-2019, 09:08 AM
I have a race tomorrow morning, and I need to be in the city EARLY, so I'm spending the night at my cousin's house who is in the race as well.

Her neighborhood is weird... narrow, windy roads, and all the houses are kinda jumbled together.
You can only park on one side of the street AND every single damn spot is DIRECTLY across from a driveway..... :doh:

I've opted to give my husband my car for the day and take his DD/beater so I can leave it on the street there while we are gone :laughing::laughing::laughing:

And what is wrong with that?

LSNAutoDetailing
04-06-2019, 11:36 AM
Typically for long weekend trips that include a hotel or dirt roads, I'll rent an SUV. The Fit doesn't have the ummmff to make it up some of the switch backs, it's too tiny and no way are either Mustangs going to go off-roading.

I usually rent Ford Edge's or Ford Expeditions. I figure it's $300 for the weekend, but cheaper than buying a new SUV or trashing my own vehicles.

I'll often take the Mrs to work and keep the Fit if I have to go somewhere that I don't want to take the EB Mustang. So I guess If we're on this forum, we're all a "little" OCD. :)