PDA

View Full Version : Menzerna 106FF with UDM

oneseba
03-03-2008, 02:47 PM
It's almost spring and since the kit will be here tomorrow, I can't wait to get my hands on them. From the Menzerna Methodology I, it says this polish is designed to work between 60 - 800F ambient temperature. So should I just wait for slightly warmer temps then eventhough tomorrow will be 60F and my kit will be here? This will be used with a UDM on a fairly lightly swirled brilliant black coat. Also the clear coat I have learned is harder than normal. Let me know what your experience is with a PC or UDM and Menzerna at slightly lower temperature than suggested. Thanks!

ASPHALT ROCKET
03-03-2008, 03:40 PM
You can always warm the Menzerna up under warm water or use a baby bottle warmer. Also if you have halogen lighting just shine it on the area you need to work and that will warm the surface enough for you to use your polish. The UDM will work with the polish, it just will not give as good results as when used with a rotary, I am not saying you will not like the results, the rotary just gives it that little extra.

oneseba
03-03-2008, 03:58 PM
Warm water or bottle warmer, that's an awesome tip! Thanks! I don't think the wife will protest as the baby is now 3 :)

ASPHALT ROCKET
03-03-2008, 04:09 PM
Glad to help

ScottB
03-03-2008, 05:26 PM
Now that was an awesome hint !