PDA

View Full Version : Hyperdressing on felt wheel well liners

PA DETAILER
03-29-2019, 11:41 AM
While going thru the felt liner posts, I believe I read one member using hyperdressing to dress them after they are clean. I have had luck so far with just using a degreaser and a strong rinse. Would their be any advantages or disadvantages to using hyperdressing to dress them after they are clean? I would think no, being they are felt.

Maxreed241
03-29-2019, 11:46 AM
While going thru the felt liner posts, I believe I read one member using hyperdressing to dress them after they are clean. I have had luck so far with just using a degreaser and a strong rinse. Would their be any advantages or disadvantages to using hyperdressing to dress them after they are clean? I would think no, being they are felt.One advantage I see when using hyper dressing on felt liners is the dark look it gives to them. It looks more appealing than the gray chalky look.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using Autogeekonline mobile app

DBAILEY
03-29-2019, 11:58 AM
I did not do this on my own car when it was new, but I did consider this. I was going to spray the felt liners with camping grade silicone water proofer. I felt anything expensive would be a total waste of money

Dr Oldz
03-29-2019, 12:33 PM
Try 303 fabric protectant!!!